Registering at Goreforum is quicker and more easier than ever and and you will have access to other areas of the forum. What are you waiting for?

Occultism What is black, white and red magic? What is each one for? How are they practiced?

trumantrue2

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
I had recently seen a documentary that dealt with how supposed women who practiced magic were burned in the Middle Ages and the question arose in my mind whether it was real that they were witches or simply burned for other reasons.
In the movies they exaggerate the term "magic" a lot, they make it seem simply fiction or something very unreal, however there are people who practice it I suppose.

Can someone with experience tell me? Or teach me everything about that other side of reality?

Makeyoucool_

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
I had recently seen a documentary that dealt with how supposed women who practiced magic were burned in the Middle Ages and the question arose in my mind whether it was real that they were witches or simply burned for other reasons.
In the movies they exaggerate the term "magic" a lot, they make it seem simply fiction or something very unreal, however there are people who practice it I suppose.

Can someone with experience tell me? Or teach me everything about that other side of reality?
Go to India you will experience it there

Boyinagrave

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Awards
Credits
If you're talking about witchcraft the correct term is "magick" I would say that shouldn't do any type of Dark or Blood magick or whatever you wanna call it unless you have years worth of knowledge on it, franky cus it's very risky and if you mess up karma will bite you in your ass. Witchcraft is a very serious thing and you should not joke around with it but if you wanna start out learning about I suggest you learn the basics like taro cards and crystals then you can start learning more about it like protection spells it's really about helping yourself and working pm yourself but what ever you do don't do closed practises if you aren't invited into them.

Private conversations
Rules Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.

Someone ever said

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." (Mahatma Gandhi)

GoreForum

International law holds that freedom of expression is protected in all forums, including Forums online based within the World Wide Web.

Our friends