As a guest on GoreForum.com you are free to browse both the main site and some forums. However, by taking just a couple of minutes to register with GoreForum.com you will get to view and comment on all videos on the main site, post in discussion within the the forum, create discussion groups, create photo albums, use our chat and be a part of an amazing online community. ++Registration is quick, simple and free!!!

Gore Community What had happened to the forum?

GOREBOOK
Gore Community

Gore Community What had happened to the forum?

nina1990

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
Ich konnte das Forum viele Tage nicht erreichen.

Ich dachte, es wäre jetzt weg, genau wie Goregrish. Ich bin dort Mitglied, aber seit Monaten kann ich dieses Forum nicht erreichen.

blur777

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
Bei mir genauso...Schade eigentlich, war mit das härteste was ich je gesehen habe...Die Welt ist wirklich eine Hölle, naja, bleiben noch andere, kaotic.com und theync.com

Dynamite

Dᴇᴀᴅ Mᴇᴅɪᴀ Cᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛᴏʀs Cʟᴜʙ
Staff member
SuperModerator
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
Collaborator
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
Post Background
Highlighted User Panel
Jedes Goreforum wird angegriffen. Wir versuchen, die Situation zu beheben. aber wir werden noch etwas zeit brauchen.

Mateo

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
Who is the source of these problems? Hackers? ISPs? Web hosting companies? Is the goreforum.com server located in San Francisco, CA? Would setting it up in another country help?

Sexecutioner

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
Post Background
User Title Style
My take is the cutedeadguy filed a complaint, he was on moaning that he owned all the sites content then two days later Boom! Guess someone needs to email Simone over at DR!

TheCaptain

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
Collaborator
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
Well besides the normal bullshit that comes with gore sites I have received this message

Hi guys,

I am one of the admins of ____________.net

_____________ has heavily plagarized content from our paid area and we issue DMCA takedown request on all of the infringing URL's below. We give you 24 hours to remove and confirm by email to _____________@mail.org

Failure to comply will mean we will have to issue to same request to your host for plagarism and copyright infrigement.

We hold the copyright of all the images you stole from us and published here without our permission.

By this stupid beahvior your member also puts our sources in danger by posting images that can easily identify the victims and if someone reports you the police and relatives of the deceased will go after you.

We believe we can resolve this matter peacefully without harming our communuties or involving third parties we really don't want to move against you or take you offline.

You are a new forum but gore forums have been online for over 30 years and we have agreements with admins of other forums not to allow plagarism from one forum to another.

We are united with the admins of other gore forums so please take this seriously we don't want to harm you. Find your own sources and coexist with other forums or you go down.

Sexecutioner

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
Post Background
User Title Style
Dear Meatloaf,

When you emailed me two days ago and asked where I got my sets, along with the other users you listed in your email to me, I told you. I did not hack your site, I did not steal your content. I told you I was a reposter of pretty pictures I find wide open posted for free (possibly by you by the way) which are publicly accessible to the web. No theft involved. Look at these URLS mother fucker. I told you when you kept pestering me to narc on who ever trades sets on here and Goregrish that I found these. Fuck off ass.

Look carefully:

Do you see a pattern in these URLS? Well I do. So you can't blame Goreforum for, and try to be a bad ass emailing me from multiple fake accounts on here trying to pretend to be a friendo asking what users trade what content, I was able to pick out the patterns and find the links that point to these sets that are on an image sharing site, wide open to the world. Piss OFF!

afeiapang

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
Dear Meatloaf,

When you emailed me two days ago and asked where I got my sets, along with the other users you listed in your email to me, I told you. I did not hack your site, I did not steal your content. I told you I was a reposter of pretty pictures I find wide open posted for free (possibly by you by the way) which are publicly accessible to the web. No theft involved. Look at these URLS mother fucker. I told you when you kept pestering me to narc on who ever trades sets on here and Goregrish that I found these. Fuck off ass.

Look carefully:

Do you see a pattern in these URLS? Well I do. So you can't blame Goreforum for, and try to be a bad ass emailing me from multiple fake accounts on here trying to pretend to be a friendo asking what users trade what content, I was able to pick out the patterns and find the links that point to these sets that are on an image sharing site, wide open to the world. Piss OFF!
F**k CDG they sucks 🤬

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment
Registering at Goreforum is quicker and more easier than ever and and you will have access to other areas of the forum. What are you waiting for?

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Private conversations
Rules Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.

Someone ever said

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." (Mahatma Gandhi)

GoreForum

International law holds that freedom of expression is protected in all forums, including Forums online based within the World Wide Web.