Registering at Goreforum is quicker and more easier than ever and and you will have access to other areas of the forum. What are you waiting for?

War and Terrorism Turkish soldiers blown to pieces by Kurdish Soldiers

GOREBOOK

Mateo

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Awards
Credits
I think this is a total waste of a missile. These types of guided missiles (most likely a BGM-71 TOW type of missile) are expensive, relatively complex, and probably hard to come by. They usually have High Explosive Anti-Tank (HEAT) warheads that are designed to be used on armored vehicles, not personnel. The HEAT warhead has a shaped charge that is designed to send a high velocity jet of melted metal forward along the axis of the missile. Notice that the explosion was relatively small and except for one unlucky guy, most people very close to the explosion were not killed or incapacitated.
Not sure if anybody else cares about this type of information, but I personally like videos showing combat tactics, good or bad, so I sometimes comment on these types of videos.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment
Registering at Goreforum is quicker and more easier than ever and and you will have access to other areas of the forum. What are you waiting for?

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Someone ever said

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." (Mahatma Gandhi)

GoreForum

International law holds that freedom of expression is protected in all forums, including Forums online based within the World Wide Web.

Our friends