Registering at Goreforum is quicker and more easier than ever and and you will have access to other areas of the forum. What are you waiting for?

Gore Video Such a father deserves death

Pratdip

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Awards
Credits
This man is a fat coward thirdworld scumbag. Child abusers= pedophiles , a genetic error to be delete. Cruelty against child is nothing to do with our tradition and blood.And it's against nature , who order us to protect kids and raise them safety just to preserve our european heritage

TheCaptain

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Awards
Credits
Please, offer your proof. Show me the executive order that directly led to the increase in gas prices. Prices which were the same a t the same time last year.
"
Yes, according to federal data, gas prices have mostly been going up since they bottomed out at $1.87 a gallon in late April 2020. With gas prices reaching $2.72 in late February 2021, that’s an increase of 45% within about 10 months.

Part of that has come on Biden’s watch — prices have risen about 10% since he took office in January 2021. The bulk of the increase came look at
You do realize the only reason the west is the way it is, is through the exploitation of the global south and it's people, right? I'm sorry, but your standard of living would decrease drastically if it worn't for these immigrant laborers picking your fruit and avocados. Oh and by the way, I'd argue that white people are the subhuman trash. The US has always been the largest consumer of CP in the world, along with the other whitest countries in the world.

And yes, I do agree, the british and french immigrants really did screw up North America.
Look at you link asshole, gas prices climbing straight up, Communist faggot.

Travis Bickle

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Awards
Credits
Fuck off Nigger lover, Bestgore had the greatest community of all gore sites. What do you expect to see in a comment section of a website where most of the users live in 1st world countries flooded with Niggers immigrants screwing everything up and 99% of the posts are videos in which Niggers acting like the worst kind of subhuman trash?
Go back to Worldstar faggot
Keep crying lol

commiebommie

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Awards
Credits
You dumbass, they were that high under Trump's administration before. And even if they were higher than normal, where is the piece of legislation he passed? Even then, gas prices are decided by the cartel, not the US. Also, yes, I am a communist :) I desire a stateless, classless, money-less society, whine about it bitch.

YanDaOne

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
What did I say that was false? All of it ca

You do realize the only reason the west is the way it is, is through the exploitation of the global south and it's people, right? I'm sorry, but your standard of living would decrease drastically if it worn't for these immigrant laborers picking your fruit and avocados. Oh and by the way, I'd argue that white people are the subhuman trash. The US has always been the largest consumer of CP in the world, along with the other whitest countries in the world.

And yes, I do agree, the british and french immigrants really did screw up North America.
i'm not American, im a French Canadian. We don't grow avocados, we're into dairy farms....free of shitskins immigrants workers, we dont want any of these good at nothing worthless idiots around

commiebommie

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Awards
Credits
i'm not American, im a French Canadian. We don't grow avocados, we're into dairy farms....free of shitskins immigrants workers, we dont want any of these good at nothing worthless idiots around
A majority of Canada's fruit like berries, apples, peaches and such, are still picked by immigrants. Quebec still even uses some foreign labor to help with the maple industry.

YanDaOne

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
A majority of Canada's fruit like berries, apples, peaches and such, are still picked by immigrants. Quebec still even uses some foreign labor to help with the maple industry.

in a previous comment you said:
- "You do realize the only reason the west is the way it is, is through the exploitation of the global south and it's people, right? I'm sorry, but your standard of living would decrease drastically if it worn't for these immigrant laborers picking your fruit and avocados."-

Wich isn't the case of Canada, lol not at all!
The people from the global south dont represent an important part of our workforce, never did and probably never will..... they insted are a great part of the welfare beneficiaries and are actually dragging down our economy, our quality of life in general,they commit most of the crimes, unable to behave properly in a 1st world country's society.......
You clearly dont know what you're talking about when you attribute Canada's history of success and achievements to the presence of these worthless subhumans parasites..... Sorry Nigger lover!

YanDaOne

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
You dumbass, they were that high under Trump's administration before. And even if they were higher than normal, where is the piece of legislation he passed? Even then, gas prices are decided by the cartel, not the US. Also, yes, I am a communist :) I desire a stateless, classless, money-less society, whine about it bitch.
better keep your sellout communism agenda babbling on the internet......

commiebommie

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Awards
Credits
in a previous comment you said:
- "You do realize the only reason the west is the way it is, is through the exploitation of the global south and it's people, right? I'm sorry, but your standard of living would decrease drastically if it worn't for these immigrant laborers picking your fruit and avocados."-

Wich isn't the case of Canada, lol not at all!
The people from the global south dont represent an important part of our workforce, never did and probably never will..... they insted are a great part of the welfare beneficiaries and are actually dragging down our economy, our quality of life in general,they commit most of the crimes, unable to behave properly in a 1st world country's society.......
You clearly dont know what you're talking about when you attribute Canada's history of success and achievements to the presence of these worthless subhumans parasites..... Sorry Nigger lover!
You idiot, yes, the east coast (more notably nova-scotia) uses a lot of immigrant labor. And the only reason an immigrant would take more than what they're putting in is because they would need to have citizenship so that they have to pay taxes. And there's actually evidence that immigrants commit less crime. Stop spewing lies. https://ccrweb.ca/en/welcoming-newcomers-decreases-crime They often lessen crime amongst their own communities.

From statistics Canada: https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/pub/85-561-m/2009018/part-partie1-eng.htm
"Conversely, crime rates are generally lower in neighbourhoods with higher proportions of elderly residents and recent immigrants. Since Toronto has a large number of recent immigrants and will probably continue to attract immigrants (Bélanger and Caron-Malenfant 2005) and given the aging of the population, further studies are required to better understand the "protective" effect of the proportion of recent immigrants and elderly people on crime"
And there's much more!

I got this from your own government you dipshit, stop lying.

YanDaOne

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
You idiot, yes, the east coast (more notably nova-scotia) uses a lot of immigrant labor. And the only reason an immigrant would take more than what they're putting in is because they would need to have citizenship so that they have to pay taxes. And there's actually evidence that immigrants commit less crime. Stop spewing lies. https://ccrweb.ca/en/welcoming-newcomers-decreases-crime They often lessen crime amongst their own communities.

From statistics Canada: https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/pub/85-561-m/2009018/part-partie1-eng.htm
"Conversely, crime rates are generally lower in neighbourhoods with higher proportions of elderly residents and recent immigrants. Since Toronto has a large number of recent immigrants and will probably continue to attract immigrants (Bélanger and Caron-Malenfant 2005) and given the aging of the population, further studies are required to better understand the "protective" effect of the proportion of recent immigrants and elderly people on crime"
And there's much more!

I got this from your own government you dipshit, stop lying.
you picked up a specific study of 2009 in which its said that in PARTICULAR neighborhoods with HIGHER proportions of ELDERLY RESIDENTS and RECENT IMMIGRANTS the crimes are lower than the average.......
its because of the high amount of elderly and because the immigrants are freshly arrived and so they dont have join gangs yet......
your a joke, i wonder how long you had to search for finally find that ridiculous study loll
fuck you and every other subhuman niggers, spicks, sand niggers and curry niggers.... trying to take the credit for the empire me and my ancestors created.... the handfull of slaves from the south doing our shitty jobs have nothing to do in the réalisations of our country, youre not even considered as Canadians in fact you're a sub-species and you are not enought evolve to contribute positively in a society. Nothing but shitholes without the whites intervention not even a single one successful shitskins country.
Most wouldnt survive without humanitarian help..... nothing but faillure and tryibg to appropriate our success pouhahaha lowlife parasites 🐒🔫👮‍♂️

commiebommie

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Awards
Credits
you picked up a specific study of 2009 in which its said that in PARTICULAR neighborhoods with HIGHER proportions of ELDERLY RESIDENTS and RECENT IMMIGRANTS the crimes are lower than the average.......
its because of the high amount of elderly and because the immigrants are freshly arrived and so they dont have join gangs yet......
your a joke, i wonder how long you had to search for finally find that ridiculous study loll
fuck you and every other subhuman niggers, spicks, sand niggers and curry niggers.... trying to take the credit for the empire me and my ancestors created.... the handfull of slaves from the south doing our shitty jobs have nothing to do in the réalisations of our country, youre not even considered as Canadians in fact you're a sub-species and you are not enought evolve to contribute positively in a society. Nothing but shitholes without the whites intervention not even a single one successful shitskins country.
Most wouldnt survive without humanitarian help..... nothing but faillure and tryibg to appropriate our success pouhahaha lowlife parasites 🐒🔫👮‍♂️
I'm sorry, but you can rant about about whatever you want for however long. And, YOU DIPSHIT, I only highlighted a specific area in the study. It addresses everything else, that you just lied about. Of course, you would know that if you clicked the link. Second generation immigrants are EVEN LESS likely to be a criminal. I mean how the fuck could you possibly think it's just because "they haven't joined gangs yet haha" when this was data collected ever a large period of time, looking at older and younger immigrant communities.

And excuse me for saying, but we keep these countries shitholes by escalating violence, by intervening, and keeping them trapped in dept. The people in power benefit currently from having cheap labor. This has been the case for so long. And excuse me, but I much rather live in Singapore than Ukraine, thankyou very much.

commiebommie

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Awards
Credits
Excuse me but the success only belongs to one group of people, and that's the proletariat my friend. We shall rise up and overthrow the bourgeoise! And then, all workers shall be free to experiance the fruits of their labor.

commiebommie

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Awards
Credits
By the way, I'm probably one of the whitest people on earth.

YanDaOne

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
I'm sorry, but you can rant about about whatever you want for however long. And, YOU DIPSHIT, I only highlighted a specific area in the study. It addresses everything else, that you just lied about. Of course, you would know that if you clicked the link. Second generation immigrants are EVEN LESS likely to be a criminal. I mean how the fuck could you possibly think it's just because "they haven't joined gangs yet haha" when this was data collected ever a large period of time, looking at older and younger immigrant communities.

And excuse me for saying, but we keep these countries shitholes by escalating violence, by intervening, and keeping them trapped in dept. The people in power benefit currently from having cheap labor. This has been the case for so long. And excuse me, but I much rather live in Singapore than Ukraine, thankyou very much.
By the way, I'm probably one of the whitest people on earth.
then kill yourself, you and your ancestors are the cause of every issues in the world

YanDaOne

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits

i dont have stats about crime and races in Canada but those from the U.S show how niggers are a plague for that country
WHILE ONLY AROUND 12% OF THE U.S. POPULATION AND
OUTNUMBERED BY OTHER RACES BY 9 TO 1:

NIGGERS COMMIT BETWEEN 51% AND 60% OF THE MURDERS

NIGGERS ARE ARRESTED FOR 57- 61% OF THE ROBBERIES

NIGGERS COMMIT OVER 50% OF THE ROBBERIES

NIGGERS COMMIT OVER 50% OF THE RAPES AND CHOOSE WHITE WOMEN TO RAPE

OVER 50% OF NIGGER MALES WILL BE ARRESTED AND CHARGED WITH A SERIOUS
FELONY IN THEIR LIFETIME

NIGGER VIOLENT CRIME TARGETS WHITES OVER 50% OF THE TIME

***NIGGERS COMMIT BETWEEN 51%- 60% OF THE MURDERS:

The FBI Uniform Crime Reports are available on the Internet at

YanDaOne

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Excuse me but the success only belongs to one group of people, and that's the proletariat my friend. We shall rise up and overthrow the bourgeoise! And then, all workers shall be free to experiance the fruits of their labor.
im sorry but we dont want theses immigrants here, they are nothing but trouble, a plague literally. if you love them niggers that much, we can sends a xouple from here

commiebommie

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Awards
Credits
im sorry but we dont want theses immigrants here, they are nothing but trouble, a plague literally. if you love them niggers that much, we can sends a xouple from here
i dont have stats about crime and races in Canada but those from the U.S show how niggers are a plague for that country
WHILE ONLY AROUND 12% OF THE U.S. POPULATION AND
OUTNUMBERED BY OTHER RACES BY 9 TO 1:

NIGGERS COMMIT BETWEEN 51% AND 60% OF THE MURDERS

NIGGERS ARE ARRESTED FOR 57- 61% OF THE ROBBERIES

NIGGERS COMMIT OVER 50% OF THE ROBBERIES

NIGGERS COMMIT OVER 50% OF THE RAPES AND CHOOSE WHITE WOMEN TO RAPE

OVER 50% OF NIGGER MALES WILL BE ARRESTED AND CHARGED WITH A SERIOUS
FELONY IN THEIR LIFETIME

NIGGER VIOLENT CRIME TARGETS WHITES OVER 50% OF THE TIME

***NIGGERS COMMIT BETWEEN 51%- 60% OF THE MURDERS:

The FBI Uniform Crime Reports are available on the Internet at

Your link doesn't work. You still have to substantiate your claims idiot. I already sent you data from YOUR government, that shows otherwise. Even it what you said were the case you must realize that we as individuals are shaped by our environments. Many of the things you state could be easily explained by just examining the socio-economic conditions of these environments.

commiebommie

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Awards
Credits
I don't think you have much of a say on the matter sir. You're a minority in this situation. White people fucked up way more other people's land. The native people's for example, I don't think they wanted white europeans to come here in droves. If there demands were not met, why should we listen to yours? And might I say, the white people were a much greater threat to them, than any black person coming here. Canada's population is over 20% immigrant, and it's been as peaceful as ever! Especially compared to past decades where we were more homogeneous.

If you're so scared of immigrants, then why aren't you afraid of yourself?

YanDaOne

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
I don't think you have much of a say on the matter sir. You're a minority in this situation. White people fucked up way more other people's land. The native people's for example, I don't think they wanted white europeans to come here in droves. If there demands were not met, why should we listen to yours? And might I say, the white people were a much greater threat to them, than any black person coming here. Canada's population is over 20% immigrant, and it's been as peaceful as ever! Especially compared to past decades where we were more homogeneous.

since you're babbling the same old nigger-loving bullshit as you all do, i wil conclude with a link to a page were you and everybody else can find everything they need to know about the filthy niggers backed by scientific papers and all that.

commiebommie

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Awards
Credits
since you're babbling the same old nigger-loving bullshit as you all do, i wil conclude with a link to a page were you and everybody else can find everything they need to know about the filthy niggers backed by scientific papers and all that.
Keep spewing your bullshit :) I don't read anything that isn't peer reviewed.

commiebommie

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Awards
Credits
Also, I wonder why every major historian of geneticist disagrees with the entirety of this. mmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

YanDaOne

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits

also i have a question for you : Why does something like 95% of the crimes we see on this website, in countries with a majority of white people are done by non-whites?

Fenceguy

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Will the kid grow to be a man or a liberal faggot with blue hair and a buttplug collection? More kids need to be disciplined like this otherwise the keep thinking there is no consequences for their actions.
I agree up to the point of hitting him with the hand... I got my ass whooped with a belt but my dad never hit us boys with his hands just like I did with my kids..... If anything I'd say he will be a woman beater and maybe a murderer ya just never know

Thanatophobia

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Awards
Credits
As a kid i went everyday trought this kind of abuse, and i wasn't even a bad son. It is really painful to your body and mind, and i have awful marks on my body because of this. Please be good parents or your son will be watching gore videos on this forum.

Private conversations
Rules Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.

Someone ever said

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." (Mahatma Gandhi)

GoreForum

International law holds that freedom of expression is protected in all forums, including Forums online based within the World Wide Web.

Our friends