As a guest on GoreForum.com you are free to browse both the main site and some forums. However, by taking just a couple of minutes to register with GoreForum.com you will get to view and comment on all videos on the main site, post in discussion within the the forum, create discussion groups, create photo albums, use our chat and be a part of an amazing online community. ++Registration is quick, simple and free!!!

Gore Community racist/neonazi content.

GOREBOOK
Gore Community

Gore Community racist/neonazi content.

GorexGrind666

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins

vomitbrain66

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
You hermit ass coward wannabe nazis always talk about cock sucking, ur gay and a pedo just like adolph Hitler..I heard hitler gave a little blonde boy VD in the early 40's
HAHAHAHAHAH HEREMIT? and what proof do you have that i'm a pedo? lol go find a job nigger.

Red-Tepes

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
i know it is not what was requested for but I hope it can still be enjoyed all the same
49046496_605175233230002_5829771750396657664_n.jpg
48428128_281639225831414_3624202359095164928_n.jpg
20638255_1534863123239124_1902206009150992712_n.jpg
26000983_119428845520738_64063507181763955_n.jpg

idkwhyi'mhere

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
niggers being tortured/killed, neonazi attacks, etc. if u have sum of it send me.
if you want content like this then go make some you fucking no life. you sit on your ass all day preaching your neo nazi bullshit on the internet. go get some real life experience then maybe youll realize that all this bullshit you believe is lies made to brainwash you into spreading hate and violence.

idkwhyi'mhere

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
HAHAHAHAHAH HEREMIT? and what proof do you have that i'm a pedo? lol go find a job nigger.
I bet your family is racist and abusive. and i also bet you get bullied by some black people and because of all this, you project all of your hate that you have built up onto people who are different, i.e. anyone who's not white, straight, or racist. I say this even though ill just get a response back with you calling me a faggot n*gger, but if you do that you'd just validate my point even more. Also by what ive seen from you so far you are most likely a young kid who has gone through a lot, and there's a chance you were sexually abused as a child causing you to be lgbtq which makes you resent yourself, and you take that out on others as well. I hope you can come to terms with other peoples differences as well as your own.

RoadsideHorror

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
I bet your family is racist and abusive. and i also bet you get bullied by some black people and because of all this, you project all of your hate that you have built up onto people who are different, i.e. anyone who's not white, straight, or racist. I say this even though ill just get a response back with you calling me a faggot n*gger, but if you do that you'd just validate my point even more. Also by what ive seen from you so far you are most likely a young kid who has gone through a lot, and there's a chance you were sexually abused as a child causing you to be lgbtq which makes you resent yourself, and you take that out on others as well. I hope you can come to terms with other peoples differences as well as your own.
You've got a good point m8. When you hate, you hate yourself. To use an controversial example, we're all capable of being serial killers, every single human on Earth. Some may say "I would never kill someone", well, that's different to "I don't want to kill someone, but I am capable of it". Hating people like serial killers also applies to hating yourself.

When you dislike something someone superficially shows to you, it means you're uncomfortable with yourself. This is why hateful people are miserable, they hate themselves. How can we understand (or innerstand) the world, objective reality, if we don't first practice introspection? When we look inside ourselves, we see how many doors start to open.

88stpetersburg

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins

idkwhyi'mhere

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
You've got a good point m8. When you hate, you hate yourself. To use an controversial example, we're all capable of being serial killers, every single human on Earth. Some may say "I would never kill someone", well, that's different to "I don't want to kill someone, but I am capable of it". Hating people like serial killers also applies to hating yourself.

When you dislike something someone superficially shows to you, it means you're uncomfortable with yourself. This is why hateful people are miserable, they hate themselves. How can we understand (or innerstand) the world, objective reality, if we don't first practice introspection? When we look inside ourselves, we see how many doors start to open.
i agree entirely, im young but ive learned that hating with no logical grounds to do so, is entirely pointless. By hating a group based on the actions of some you create conflict which makes the hated group despise the hating group, which in turn, fuels violence between the two groups, this is why i believe the best way to combat hate is by taking it as criticism and building upon that to become better as a person.

idkwhyi'mhere

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins

i also believe that people who are filled with hate towards people who are different see those differences in themselves, causing them to output all their self resentment onto others. I know this because i used to act that way, i am bisexual and before i came out i hated the lgbtq community because i hated myself for being a part of it.

idkwhyi'mhere

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
being racial realist never count as "hatred" its natural thinking of human, been taught for million years to never mix.
now what you jews doing on gore site? back to twitter sissies
first off, im not jewish and ive never used twitter. And being a so called "racial realist" (more commonly known as a neo nazi) accounts for the murder, torture, harassment, and ostracism of anyone who is not white, so it is definitely based off of unconditional hatred for an entire group of people. A group of people with different personalities, bodies, ways of thinking, values, religions, etc. And if i may ask, who has been teaching people not to mix for millions of years? And how is being racist a natural way of thinking? Last time i checked, racist people are racist because of things that influenced them as children, like their parents, peers, friends, bullies, the internet and so on.

idkwhyi'mhere

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
being racial realist never count as "hatred" its natural thinking of human, been taught for million years to never mix.
now what you jews doing on gore site? back to twitter sissies
im not here to win an argument. Im here in hopes to make neo nazis see why their way of thinking is wrong.

88stpetersburg

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
first off, im not jewish and ive never used twitter. And being a so called "racial realist" (more commonly known as a neo nazi) accounts for the murder, torture, harassment, and ostracism of anyone who is not white, so it is definitely based off of unconditional hatred for an entire group of people. A group of people with different personalities, bodies, ways of thinking, values, religions, etc. And if i may ask, who has been teaching people not to mix for millions of years? And how is being racist a natural way of thinking? Last time i checked, racist people are racist because of things that influenced them as children, like their parents, peers, friends, bullies, the internet and so on.
"racist people are racist because of things that influenced them as children, like their parents, peers, friends, bullies, the internet and so on." quit projecting your own problem sissies. LMFAO

read a book our ancestor write. you coon, cracker , gooks what ever your race is. you have brain of mutts
im not here to win an argument. Im here in hopes to make neo nazis see why their way of thinking is wrong.
personally i have been in neo nazi movement for 14 years, nothing gonna change me and its best choice i did. its good to know jew are white's enemy and mixing race is against god's rules

idkwhyi'mhere

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
"racist people are racist because of things that influenced them as children, like their parents, peers, friends, bullies, the internet and so on." quit projecting your own problem sissies. LMFAO

read a book our ancestor write. you coon, cracker , gooks what ever your race is. you have brain of mutts

personally i have been in neo nazi movement for 14 years, nothing gonna change me and its best choice i did. its good to know jew are white's enemy and mixing race is against god's rules
you still havent answered most of my questions and clearly you arent mature enough or smart enough to have a normal conversation like a functioning human being so im going to stop replying after this. I am not projecting my own problems, those problems apply to racists, i am not a racist. And id happily "read a book our ancestor write" if you would tell me what book backs up your argument.

I find it quite sad that you have been in "neo nazi movement" as you call it, for 14 years. Dont you have something better to do with your life? And in what part of the bible does it say that mixing race is a sin?

88stpetersburg

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
you still havent answered most of my questions and clearly you arent mature enough or smart enough to have a normal conversation like a functioning human being so im going to stop replying after this. I am not projecting my own problems, those problems apply to racists, i am not a racist. And id happily "read a book our ancestor write" if you would tell me what book backs up your argument.

I find it quite sad that you have been in "neo nazi movement" as you call it, for 14 years. Dont you have something better to do with your life? And in what part of the bible does it say that mixing race is a sin?
oh you're fed too.
so lets answer some
"I find it quite sad that you have been in "neo nazi movement" as you call it, for 14 years. Dont you have something better to do with your life?"
is me making 36 million RUB a year by working as middle man on darknet transaction is count too?

"I am not projecting my own problems, those problems apply to racists, i am not a racist."
you just admitted that you are "bisexsual" its enough to me to know that you are insecure faggots

"And id happily "read a book our ancestor write" if you would tell me what book backs up your argument."
go to bitchute and look for it. i ain't your care taker

idkwhyi'mhere

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
oh you're fed too.
so lets answer some
"I find it quite sad that you have been in "neo nazi movement" as you call it, for 14 years. Dont you have something better to do with your life?"
is me making 36 million RUB a year by working as middle man on darknet transaction is count too?

"I am not projecting my own problems, those problems apply to racists, i am not a racist."
you just admitted that you are "bisexsual" its enough to me to know that you are insecure faggots

"And id happily "read a book our ancestor write" if you would tell me what book backs up your argument."
go to bitchute and look for it. i ain't your care taker
im not a fed and i dont care what you to to put food on the table.
yes, i am bisexual but that doesnt mean i face the exact same set of problems that racist people do.
and im not asking you to be my "caretaker" all i asked was for evidence backing up your claims.
also its not smart to admit to a felony on the internet

88stpetersburg

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
im not a fed and i dont care what you to to put food on the table.
yes, i am bisexual but that doesnt mean i face the exact same set of problems that racist people do.
and im not asking you to be my "caretaker" all i asked was for evidence backing up your claims.
also its not smart to admit to a felony on the internet
"also its not smart to admit to a felony on the internet"

yeah? what you gonna do?

Redlights

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
this site being invaded by coon

your bitchass is probably still 14 or 15

vomitbrain66

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
nah, i just have a brain and iq enough to see whats happening lol. also my entire familly is racist and they love me. shut the fuck up and get your jewish ass back to twitter, faggot!

vomitbrain66

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
i fucking bully the niggers LMAO! don't try to describe other people's lives based on your little shitty life. i bet you are fat as fuck and your father abandoned you in childhood

idkwhyi'mhere

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
i fucking bully the niggers LMAO! don't try to describe other people's lives based on your little shitty life. i bet you are fat as fuck and your father abandoned you in childhood
im not fat and my dad isnt a deadbeat but even if that was true, it would be better than having a family filled with racist pedos that have an iq of room temperature. Maybe youre the one who should stop "trying to describe other people's lives based on your little shitty life"

vomitbrain66

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
im not fat and my dad isnt a deadbeat but even if that was true, it would be better than having a family filled with racist pedos that have an iq of room temperature. Maybe youre the one who should stop "trying to describe other people's lives based on your little shitty life"
i really have better things to do than argue with a fat brainless jew on internet about how good is my life, if you believe me or not i dont give a shit!

idkwhyi'mhere

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
nah, i just have a brain and iq enough to see whats happening lol. also my entire familly is racist and they love me. shut the fuck up and get your jewish ass back to twitter, faggot!
if you have "a brain and iq enough to see whats happening" then what exactly is happening?

idkwhyi'mhere

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
i really have better things to do than argue with a fat brainless jew on internet about how good is my life, if you believe me or not i dont give a shit!
i doubt you have better things to do and as i said before im not fat, plus my iq was around 120 when i was tested last. and if you have better things to do then why are you on a gore forum for hours every day?

vomitbrain66

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
if you have "a brain and iq enough to see whats happening" then what exactly is happening?
niggers killing white people, raping white woman, burning down cities in america, jews braniwashing people saying that race mixing is good and natural, faggots raping white children and that's just the start

vomitbrain66

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
i doubt you have better things to do and as i said before im not fat, plus my iq was around 120 when i was tested last. and if you have better things to do then why are you on a gore forum for hours every day?
for hours?? nah i just chek the notification and post some of my ideas here sometimes, but i didnt ask how many iq you have because i dont give a fuck lol. you still being inferior and dumb for me

idkwhyi'mhere

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
niggers killing white people, raping white woman, burning down cities in america, jews braniwashing people saying that race mixing is good and natural, faggots raping white children and that's just the start
white people kill white people, rape white women, burn down cities in america, jews arent the only people who say race mixing is good, and straight people rape white people. So why dont you hate white people, and straight people?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment
Registering at Goreforum is quicker and more easier than ever and and you will have access to other areas of the forum. What are you waiting for?

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Private conversations
Rules Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.

Someone ever said

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." (Mahatma Gandhi)

GoreForum

International law holds that freedom of expression is protected in all forums, including Forums online based within the World Wide Web.