As a guest on GoreForum.com you are free to browse both the main site and some forums. However, by taking just a couple of minutes to register with GoreForum.com you will get to view and comment on all videos on the main site, post in discussion within the the forum, create discussion groups, create photo albums, use our chat and be a part of an amazing online community. ++Registration is quick, simple and free!!!

Gore Community Question for necrophiles/corpse fuckers

GOREBOOK
Gore Community

Gore Community Question for necrophiles/corpse fuckers

zoravinnet

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
Do you ever utilize the corpses, body parts, or bones of animals? You don't have to be into animals themselves, but instead just need to fuck something deceased. It could be taxidermy or goddamn roadkill for all I care. I'm just curious.

Sexecutioner

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
Post Background
User Title Style
My vote is no on the Bestiality Necrophilia, I try to combine a maximum of 8 fetishes per session and animals always fall right around 9 or 10 on the list.

Reflex1

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
Do you ever utilize the corpses, body parts, or bones of animals? You don't have to be into animals themselves, but instead just need to fuck something deceased. It could be taxidermy or goddamn roadkill for all I care. I'm just curious.
Not a corpse fucker but hypothetically an animal k*ller in gta 5; Never left an animal (in video games) stay long enough to decompose because that’s just retarded and if you fuck animals you’re a furry, which is gay.
BAEC2675-1DA1-4BA4-9EA6-190CB957E46D.jpeg

💮Its_izi_again💮

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
Ok.. I never think that i need to said this but ok.. I have some ne necrophilic tendens..specyfic with terrorist ISIS victims or whatever thing that to do with arabs corpses..yeah that's weird...

something very common and I am sure that many will confirm is that the physical atracttion is predominant .. it depends on someone's like .. Also i don't really F̶u̶c̶k̶ some corpse.. And if this was the case only in the first hours of death..for something people enjoy the cold more and I do not blame them.. ʷⁱⁿᵏ ʷⁱᶜᵏ

PD: image 100% related xD
PicsArt_10-03-11.27.44.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment
Registering at Goreforum is quicker and more easier than ever and and you will have access to other areas of the forum. What are you waiting for?

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Private conversations
Rules Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.

Someone ever said

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." (Mahatma Gandhi)

GoreForum

International law holds that freedom of expression is protected in all forums, including Forums online based within the World Wide Web.