Registering at Goreforum is quicker and more easier than ever and and you will have access to other areas of the forum. What are you waiting for?

Fights and Abuse Ohio Cop Fatally Shoots Black Teen Ma'Khia Bryant

TheCaptain

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Awards
Credits
Fuck cops and there stupid asses
That nigger was trying to stab another nigger that's why she was deleted, did you watch the video? Also if you clean the jizz out of your eyes you will see her "father" kicking another girl in her head why she's down. Guess the shit doesn't fall far from the apes ass. Kill yourself.

Boyinagrave

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Awards
Credits
That nigger was trying to stab another nigger that's why she was deleted, did you watch the video? Also if you clean the jizz out of your eyes you will see her "father" kicking another girl in her head why she's down. Guess the shit doesn't fall far from the apes ass. Kill yourself.
I don't give shit they could have pulled them apart

Boyinagrave

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Awards
Credits
How am i suppose to prove it?
Its just logical. aggressors choose the easiest possible victims..... and lets be honest, is there something weaker than a soyboy faggot? some children maybe
Do you really think all fags are weak? Are you fucking stupid or something there is litearly no logic behind that

TheCaptain

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Awards
Credits
Do you really think all fags are weak? Are you fucking stupid or something there is litearly no logic behi

I don't feel like explaining shit if you really wanna know you can litearly go watch a documentary instead of sitting on your ass all day
It is because you can't explain shit, you have absolutely nothing to back any of your claims.

TheCaptain

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Awards
Credits
Do you really think all fags are weak? Are you fucking stupid or something there is litearly no logic behind that

Can you explain your reasoning behind this?
The defining characteristic of homosexuality is sexual pleasure. While the average heterosexual man has under ten sexual partners in his lifetime, the average homosexual man numbers over a thousand. Sexual pleasure and lust in youth is understandable but it is marked by an absence of self-control.
Sexual pleasure and lust in youth is understandable but it is marked by an absence of self-control. Decent behaviour is not possible in such circumstances. As we transition to middle age and we are freed from the wild passions of youth, those of us with some maturity feel relief from this liberation. We can still enjoy these passions but we are no longer in thrall to them. Pleasure enjoyed with careful circumspect is an attribute of maturity.
This is why homosexuals in general are stunted men. They arrived at the period of youth and they got no further. Seduced by the pleasures of lust they are then forced to continually strive to hold their bodies in the glorious time when they were young and nubile. Thus we are witness to the homosexual decadence that seeks continual pleasure and adoration in the young.
Middle and old age are not only marked by the obvious degeneration of the physical body. When we reach middle age we grow more serious and old age is graced with maturity. While keeping the spirit of youth alive throughout our lives is critical to aging well, desperately clutching to youthful pleasures when they are far behind us is mere foolishness at best.
My issue with homosexuality is that it is a stumbling block on the passage of man through life. More than that, it is a trap. The siren song of lustful pleasures that hold a man down until his waking life is reduced to only seeking the next pleasurable gratification. It is an orgy of excess. A prudent man practices moderation which is the antithesis of a homosexual lifestyle.

TheCaptain

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Awards
Credits
How am i suppose to prove it?
Its just logical. aggressors choose the easiest possible victims..... and lets be honest, is there something weaker than a soyboy faggot? some children maybe
Fun fact! Did you know out of ALL black murders in the United States that only 1/3rd of 1% or 0.33% are killed by cops! Unarmed white are 3x as likely to be shot then black males. Let that sink in, oh and in May today how is nigger filled Chicago?

May to date
Shot & Killed: 7
Shot & Wounded: 42
Total Shot: 49
Total Homicides: 9

Week in Progress (5/2 – 5/8)
Shot & Killed: 4
Shot & Wounded: 26
Total Shot: 30
Total Homicides: 5

Year to Date
Shot & Killed: 194
Shot & Wounded: 902
Total Shot: 1096
Total Homicides: 208

BURN LOOT MURDER! BURN LOOT MURDER!! BURN LOOT MURDER!!!

Boyinagrave

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Awards
Credits
The defining characteristic of homosexuality is sexual pleasure. While the average heterosexual man has under ten sexual partners in his lifetime, the average homosexual man numbers over a thousand. Sexual pleasure and lust in youth is understandable but it is marked by an absence of self-control.
Sexual pleasure and lust in youth is understandable but it is marked by an absence of self-control. Decent behaviour is not possible in such circumstances. As we transition to middle age and we are freed from the wild passions of youth, those of us with some maturity feel relief from this liberation. We can still enjoy these passions but we are no longer in thrall to them. Pleasure enjoyed with careful circumspect is an attribute of maturity.
This is why homosexuals in general are stunted men. They arrived at the period of youth and they got no further. Seduced by the pleasures of lust they are then forced to continually strive to hold their bodies in the glorious time when they were young and nubile. Thus we are witness to the homosexual decadence that seeks continual pleasure and adoration in the young.
Middle and old age are not only marked by the obvious degeneration of the physical body. When we reach middle age we grow more serious and old age is graced with maturity. While keeping the spirit of youth alive throughout our lives is critical to aging well, desperately clutching to youthful pleasures when they are far behind us is mere foolishness at best.
My issue with homosexuality is that it is a stumbling block on the passage of man through life. More than that, it is a trap. The siren song of lustful pleasures that hold a man down until his waking life is reduced to only seeking the next pleasurable gratification. It is an orgy of excess. A prudent man practices moderation which is the antithesis of a homosexual lifestyle.
I can tell you have never talked to a gay person irl

Boyinagrave

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Awards
Credits
Fun fact! Did you know out of ALL black murders in the United States that only 1/3rd of 1% or 0.33% are killed by cops! Unarmed white are 3x as likely to be shot then black males. Let that sink in, oh and in May today how is nigger filled Chicago?

May to date
Shot & Killed: 7
Shot & Wounded: 42
Total Shot: 49
Total Homicides: 9

Week in Progress (5/2 – 5/8)
Shot & Killed: 4
Shot & Wounded: 26
Total Shot: 30
Total Homicides: 5

Year to Date
Shot & Killed: 194
Shot & Wounded: 902
Total Shot: 1096
Total Homicides: 208

BURN LOOT MURDER! BURN LOOT MURDER!! BURN LOOT MURDER!!!
Oh my god please shut the fuck up please

TheCaptain

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Awards
Credits
I can tell you have never talked to a gay person irl
Talked to plenty, in real life I have a good friend who teaches middle school, is a faggot and a Republican. Least he still has the male testosterone not be be a pussy little sheep like you. Go on follow the liberal herd sheep while I laugh, we are all equal, we have 50+ genders, use your pronouns, I may have a penis but I can play girls sports because I identify as a woman, fuck off.

Fun fact#394 The groundbreaking study, which represents the experiences of more than 40,000 LGBTQ youth in the U.S., also found that 40% of them have considered suicide in the past 12 months. 20x that of a normal heterosexual!
Source: https://www.nydailynews.com/news/na...0200715-qz4wut4mwzdglfpzesc6akltky-story.html

Go clean your butt out Deshaun and Lamar don't want shit on their rotting dicks. 🙉

Boyinagrave

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Awards
Credits
Talked to plenty, in real life I have a good friend who teaches middle school, is a faggot and a Republican. Least he still has the male testosterone not be be a pussy little sheep like you. Go on follow the liberal herd sheep while I laugh, we are all equal, we have 50+ genders, use your pronouns, I may have a penis but I can play girls sports because I identify as a woman, fuck off.

Fun fact#394 The groundbreaking study, which represents the experiences of more than 40,000 LGBTQ youth in the U.S., also found that 40% of them have considered suicide in the past 12 months. 20x that of a normal heterosexual!
Source: https://www.nydailynews.com/news/na...0200715-qz4wut4mwzdglfpzesc6akltky-story.html

Go clean your butt out Deshaun and Lamar don't want shit on their rotting dicks. 🙉
You're acting as if it's weird that lgbt youth wanna kill themselfs, like isn't obvious to you why.

Boyinagrave

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Awards
Credits
because they're freaks and they know that something is wrong with them.... kill yourself fucking freak show!
PLEASE I CANT STOP LAUGHING ya really think im gonna kill myself cus a bigot told me to im not that stupid

Thanatophobia

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Awards
Credits
He had a knife and was trying to stab that woman, i wish so much police in my country was like this!

Boyinagrave

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Awards
Credits
you must be one of those stupid dumb blue haired twitter bitches that put "ACAB" in bio. shut the fuck up your mom hates you. slit your fucking wrist.
I don't put acab in my bio.
My hair is not blue.
I almost never use Twitter.
I already know my mum hates me.
Im not that pathetic to kill myself cus someone told me to.

Private conversations
Rules Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.

Someone ever said

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." (Mahatma Gandhi)

GoreForum

International law holds that freedom of expression is protected in all forums, including Forums online based within the World Wide Web.

Our friends