As a guest on GoreForum.com you are free to browse both the main site and some forums. However, by taking just a couple of minutes to register with GoreForum.com you will get to view and comment on all videos on the main site, post in discussion within the the forum, create discussion groups, create photo albums, use our chat and be a part of an amazing online community. ++Registration is quick, simple and free!!!

Gore Community New to the Forum

GOREBOOK
Gore Community

Gore Community New to the Forum

obscurereality77

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
Hi everyone ,

i am new to this forum and miss basic knowledge how to use it , how can i send a private message to a user or an admin if i have a question

Apocalypse

ÜberApocaZealot
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
😈Godfather Gore😈
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
User Title Style
Post Background
Hi everyone ,

i am new to this forum and miss basic knowledge how to use it , how can i send a private message to a user or an admin if i have a question
Hover your cursor over the member's name that you want to start a conversation with and then select 'Start A Conversation'.

Blackmetalghost

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
Hi everyone ,

Just prepare to see that StPetersburgh pussy post videos of nazis cunts stabbing homeless people. That’s all he does. Never shows his face though. He is a true fucking bitch

Blackmetalghost

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
"homeless" you misspelled fags and junkies. maybe you should take cryllic lesson first before watch my glorious video
I’m going through all your pussy ass YouTube videos and reporting them. Unfortunately there is a selection to report for being a big pussy. “We are Slavic neo nazis who fear no one! But we are going to stick to our shit hole city so we can beat up old people and avoid getting crushed by actual fighters. You’re a pussy. I’ve seen guys like you get ripped to pieces and everyone around laughed. Your boy Hitler killed himself because he was a big fucking bitch, just like the rest of you pussies. Stay in your little hideouts, pussy. You know you wouldn’t survive in the western world. South America would gut you before you even made it to North America

88stpetersburg

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
I’m going through all your pussy ass YouTube videos and reporting them. Unfortunately there is a selection to report for being a big pussy. “We are Slavic neo nazis who fear no one! But we are going to stick to our shit hole city so we can beat up old people and avoid getting crushed by actual fighters. You’re a pussy. I’ve seen guys like you get ripped to pieces and everyone around laughed. Your boy Hitler killed himself because he was a big fucking bitch, just like the rest of you pussies. Stay in your little hideouts, pussy. You know you wouldn’t survive in the western world. South America would gut you before you even made it to North America
so you saying i live everyday in - 15 to - 85 celcius isnt something?

Blackmetalghost

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
pathetic? i'm not the one who stay in home asking people to fight and faking threat? lol the projection strong
How stupid are you? You have been saying since day one “come to St Petersburg”. We actually have pussies like you here too. They are called the KKK. They also hide in the woods. I guess that’s a thing with neo nazi bitches. Keep your identities hidden and stay in the woods. Except you have to wear a jacket because you get cold. PUSSY

88stpetersburg

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
How stupid are you? You have been saying since day one “come to St Petersburg”. We actually have pussies like you here too. They are called the KKK. They also hide in the woods. I guess that’s a thing with neo nazi bitches. Keep your identities hidden and stay in the woods. Except you have to wear a jacket because you get cold. PUSSY
lol go to sleep little guy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment
Registering at Goreforum is quicker and more easier than ever and and you will have access to other areas of the forum. What are you waiting for?

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Private conversations
Rules Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.

Someone ever said

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." (Mahatma Gandhi)

GoreForum

International law holds that freedom of expression is protected in all forums, including Forums online based within the World Wide Web.