Registering at Goreforum is quicker and more easier than ever and and you will have access to other areas of the forum. What are you waiting for?

Gore Pictures Me cutting myself (not very deep sorry)

Faggotcutter

Love Gore
LV

Credits
A65B8512-9A7F-496F-B136-BB1781E67198.jpeg
E9B002E9-74C0-4AFC-B3D4-8335C0A185D7.jpeg
26A9BA36-CE11-4CB2-82CB-D4C064C1141B.jpeg
609580C4-4742-4B85-B214-675421022D8E.jpeg
0FD40A5B-F970-491E-83F5-87084C794F4D.jpeg
C35AD2DC-611F-49E3-A639-FC76E62D04A6.jpeg
4848A17E-E2EB-4F16-993D-6E9E3A06F977.jpeg

Gorester

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Awards
Credits
We do it because sometimes pain is all we know or for me the pain let's me know I'm alive and like the sting and tingle

Travis Bickle

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Awards
Credits
Aw jeez mate. I can't tell whether to feel bad or not. Maybe cease doing something like that again?
Obviously I don't know the OP, but the fact that they posted these pics on here just tells me they are doing it for the attention. The more attention they get, the more they'll do it.

zoravinnet

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Awards
Credits
Obviously I don't know the OP, but the fact that they posted these pics on here just tells me they are doing it for the attention. The more attention they get, the more they'll do it.
Still a bit concerning I suppose? But if they want to make it big by self-harming on a site full of gore-fapping degenerates (No offense). Then power to them I guess. Sometimes I feel like doing the same.

Travis Bickle

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Awards
Credits
Still a bit concerning I suppose? But if they want to make it big by self-harming on a site full of gore-fapping degenerates (No offense). Then power to them I guess. Sometimes I feel like doing the same.
No offense taken 😘

I struggle to have respect for people who don't respect themselves. But each to their own, it's your body, and you should be free to destroy it if that's what you want to do.

mrsragga

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
I love gore because im curious but doing anything to myself im too pussy dont do it to yourself watch it happen to somebody else take care

Reactions: .Jk

dumbslvt

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Honestly everyone says its for attention but so what lmfao everyone does something for attention good or bad but honestly I cant get any cuts on my thighs to go deep enough or anything I use a razor blade

Private conversations
Rules Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.

Someone ever said

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." (Mahatma Gandhi)

GoreForum

International law holds that freedom of expression is protected in all forums, including Forums online based within the World Wide Web.

Our friends