As a guest on GoreForum.com you are free to browse both the main site and some forums. However, by taking just a couple of minutes to register with GoreForum.com you will get to view and comment on all videos on the main site, post in discussion within the the forum, create discussion groups, create photo albums, use our chat and be a part of an amazing online community. ++Registration is quick, simple and free!!!

Looking For a Video

GOREBOOK
Requests, Ideas and suggestions

Looking For a Video

RoadsideHorror

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
Long story short the video is confirmed to exist but it's location is debated. Year would be around 2007 It's a pregnant mother being murdered in the Ukraine then her insides are removed no other possible site listed besides live leak.
Is it related to the 'dnepropetrovsk maniacs'? Those videos are not released anywhere I don't think. Will keep my eyes open for a video of this description.

Have 2 photos of a pregnant woman who had her baby cut out of her but I doubt they are related to the video you're talking abt:
4c9dc1fa3bca7a106594dee036d3af66def4b6bd.jpg
d74f7bef3d94b0af97d77beb9524dde32bacc559.jpg

GoreWhore667

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
Post Background
Highlighted User Panel
User Title Style
Is it related to the 'dnepropetrovsk maniacs'? Those videos are not released anywhere I don't think. Will keep my eyes open for a video of this description.

Have 2 photos of a pregnant woman who had her baby cut out of her but I doubt they are related to the video you're talking abt:
View attachment 35018 View attachment 35019
I just read a "Komsomolskaya Pravda" article that says the video was found on live leak but my Russian isn't great. It was written during 2007 witch would have been during Live Leaks Infancy. Yes it is associated with them.

RoadsideHorror

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
I just read a "Komsomolskaya Pravda" article that says the video was found on live leak but my Russian isn't great. It was written during 2007 witch would have been during Live Leaks Infancy. Yes it is associated with them.
Finding it would be great for a gore collection, damn. There's a documentary that includes some never seen bfor clips:

Do you still have the article available for you to share here?

Sexecutioner

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
Post Background
User Title Style
Not Russian but this is the one I have

Attachments

• Woman, 21, Killed After Her baby Cut From Womb.mp4
    406.4 KB · Views: 0

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment
Registering at Goreforum is quicker and more easier than ever and and you will have access to other areas of the forum. What are you waiting for?

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Private conversations
Rules Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.

Someone ever said

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." (Mahatma Gandhi)

GoreForum

International law holds that freedom of expression is protected in all forums, including Forums online based within the World Wide Web.