Registering at Goreforum is quicker and more easier than ever and and you will have access to other areas of the forum. What are you waiting for?

Fights and Abuse Kidnapped man tortured in the forest.

Gorester

I like Gore
I like Blood
LV

Awards
Credits
At the start they said tajibn that means faggit if I remember oh and Mexican its tojo means fag hahaha love working with foreigners haha

TheCaptain

I like Gore
I like Blood
LV

Awards
Credits
I was waiting for all six of those street shitters to hop on the scooter and drive off into the sunset, then I saw the van.

Scarlett Nightshade

I like Gore
I like Blood
LV

Awards
Credits
Nobody cares about your backstory
Can't wait till I see you, Pipedown, on goreforum. Wonder what section you would end up in.. torture? Murder? maybe even some fire. I know I am personally rooting for some nice ol rape. If it does start with rape, def don't want you to get killed. I want you to suffer everyday with your trauma, reliving the same nightmare of men tying you down and using you like a sex toy meant specifically for their pleasure. Then finally after failed years of therapy and more panic attacks that I can count on both my hands and feet, you upload a suicide video to goreforum, the same site your rape video will be placed, and we all get to relish in your crushing depression as you tie the noose or load the gun and end your miserable life you sack of shit.

Someone ever said

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." (Mahatma Gandhi)

GoreForum

International law holds that freedom of expression is protected in all forums, including Forums online based within the World Wide Web.

Our friends