As a guest on GoreForum.com you are free to browse both the main site and some forums. However, by taking just a couple of minutes to register with GoreForum.com you will get to view and comment on all videos on the main site, post in discussion within the the forum, create discussion groups, create photo albums, use our chat and be a part of an amazing online community. ++Registration is quick, simple and free!!!

Gore Community I fucking hate Reddit Fags

GOREBOOK
Gore Community

Gore Community I fucking hate Reddit Fags

MyahAlannaScavo98

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
Fuck Reddit. I literally got temporarily suspended for "violent content" How is telling someone to go fuck themselves violent? You got croons on that site collecting cum jars and loli mangas, but me telling a person who told me to "kys" to fuck is violence??? [Because the person happened to be a minor and I was essentially "threatening" a child. HOW IN THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT????]

In conclusion, Fuck Reddit and the faggots who moderate that site

jared leto yakuza GIF by NETFLIX

CombatDoc

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
Reddit is rife with leftist fags much like those found on Twitter. 4chan is better, but western Zoomers and millenials are taught to be pussies over "microaggressions" or whatever the fuck the CCP paid celebrities/political hacks are indoctrinating westerners over.

MyahAlannaScavo98

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
Reddit is rife with leftist fags much like those found on Twitter. 4chan is better, but western Zoomers and millenials are taught to be pussies over "microaggressions" or whatever the fuck the CCP paid celebrities/political hacks are indoctrinating westerners over.
Kind of funny since alot of Reddit incels always bitch about how Twitter/Tumblr is "toxic" when they act the EXACT SAME WAY as Twitter SJWs

crazy6

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
If you think this is political you've really drank deep from the political theater cup AKA propaganda.

If you can't conduct yourself on mainstream sites, where you know they expect you to talk like you would talk to someone in real life, or that you feel like you can shit down people's throats just because its the internet, you're going to get banned. You're inability to hold a decent conversation is on you. These sites have nearly always operated this way. Don't pretend to boil this down to its the left or its the right. It's how society expect you to act.

Learn that there is a time and place for everything and learn to smoke a joint and fucking chill. So many of you fucks cant understand that and im assuming its because youre probably a fucking idiot or you really do need a joint. It's essentially the same complaint every time - "I can't always have it my way and so everyone else is to blame."

Jumping here to seek solace from a bunch of people on a gore forum is laughable at best, and a cry for help due to unstable mental health at worse. Seek help or grow the fuck up and learn to deal and talk to others. It's also a temp suspension. Like, don't give a fuck and wait it out. Have you tried that?

RoadsideHorror

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
If you think this is political you've really drank deep from the political theater cup AKA propaganda.

If you can't conduct yourself on mainstream sites, where you know they expect you to talk like you would talk to someone in real life, or that you feel like you can shit down people's throats just because its the internet, you're going to get banned. You're inability to hold a decent conversation is on you. These sites have nearly always operated this way. Don't pretend to boil this down to its the left or its the right. It's how society expect you to act.

Learn that there is a time and place for everything and learn to smoke a joint and fucking chill. So many of you fucks cant understand that and im assuming its because youre probably a fucking idiot or you really do need a joint. It's essentially the same complaint every time - "I can't always have it my way and so everyone else is to blame."

Jumping here to seek solace from a bunch of people on a gore forum is laughable at best, and a cry for help due to unstable mental health at worse. Seek help or grow the fuck up and learn to deal and talk to others. It's also a temp suspension. Like, don't give a fuck and wait it out. Have you tried that?
Tldr, here's my reply: Get fucked, dork 🤓

MyahAlannaScavo98

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins

Bro, I'm too high to read and/or understand whatever the fuck this is...

MyahAlannaScavo98

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins

Plus... aren't you also finding solace here too ? We're all a little twisted, that's why we're here. So act like you're some moral superior.

Blackmetalghost

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
You’re a fucking retard if you think that the west only has leftist millennials. The west has the most hardcore gangs on the planet. Half the 75% of the gore videos out there come from Mexico. America has the second most violent gangs.

MyahAlannaScavo98

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
You’re a fucking retard if you think that the west only has leftist millennials. The west has the most hardcore gangs on the planet. Half the 75% of the gore videos out there come from Mexico. America has the second most violent gangs.
If your only worry in life is that people are going to "misgender" you, then you're a privileged Westernized fag

.Jk

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
Isn't reddit an app. Also why would you be telling someone to kill them self on it did a minor say something that horrible?! 😂 I under stand if you were in a 18+ area and didn't expect it to be a minor but cmon, you can't expect every one to not report a message like that. On my xbox if I kill someone in a game and get a toxic message ill report it for a good laugh and message them something back. Not toxic but something that can trigger them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment
Registering at Goreforum is quicker and more easier than ever and and you will have access to other areas of the forum. What are you waiting for?

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Private conversations
Rules Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.

Someone ever said

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." (Mahatma Gandhi)

GoreForum

International law holds that freedom of expression is protected in all forums, including Forums online based within the World Wide Web.