As a guest on GoreForum.com you are free to browse both the main site and some forums. However, by taking just a couple of minutes to register with GoreForum.com you will get to view and comment on all videos on the main site, post in discussion within the the forum, create discussion groups, create photo albums, use our chat and be a part of an amazing online community. ++Registration is quick, simple and free!!!

Fights fighting in the supermarket - Russia

GOREBOOK

Cerberus

Guard Dog
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
šŸ˜ˆGodfather GorešŸ˜ˆ
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
User Title Style
Post Background
I'd put him in top 15 heavyweights of all time, but definitely not the greatest.
Well, I agree he's not the greatest but certainly worthy of the top 10. Before my old man died he was adamant with his claim that Marciano was the GOAT.

RoadsideHorror

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
Well, I agree he's not the greatest but certainly worthy of the top 10. Before my old man died he was adamant with his claim that Marciano was the goat.
Solid top 15 heavy weight, shouldn't be likened to fighters like Muhammed Ali or George Foreman. When he faced decent competition who was able to deal with him in the early rounds he had nothing for them.

RoadsideHorror

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
Obviously Deyonte doesn't go full force here, but still effective.

Would be great if Deontay used that god given power with decent boxing. As soon as he fought someone without a size advantage he was shut down. Had 3 chances to improve and was handed a crushing defeat on all 3 bouts.

Were it not for his grit in the 3rd, he would've been knocked out earlier:
TYSON FURY vs DEONTAY WILDER 3 | MMAshare Full Fight

Cerberus

Guard Dog
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
šŸ˜ˆGodfather GorešŸ˜ˆ
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
User Title Style
Post Background
Would be great if Deontay used that god given power with decent boxing. As soon as he fought someone without a size advantage he was shut down. Had 3 chances to improve and was handed a crushing defeat on all 3 bouts.

Were it not for his grit in the 3rd, he would've been knocked out earlier:
TYSON FURY vs DEONTAY WILDER 3 | MMAshare Full Fight
Thanks! I'll download it and watch it on ma big TV!

I know this is off topic but do you feel comfortable with onion links posted here on the forum?

RoadsideHorror

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
Thanks! I'll download it and watch it on ma big TV!

I know this is off topic but do you feel comfortable with onion links posted here on the forum?
No, not really. I don't click on onion links so I'm not effected unless whatever it is gets the site taken down. Don't feel strong enough either way.

Cerberus

Guard Dog
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
šŸ˜ˆGodfather GorešŸ˜ˆ
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
User Title Style
Post Background
Me neither it's just that the Darknet and Deep Web are two different things and I don't believe that some here know that. ShockGore if memory serves, got a bad rep as a result of poison links.

RoadsideHorror

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
Not online. Trouble finds you.
I guess due to being a regular on a gore site there's a potential risk of trouble. Just keep in mind the people that come on here are usually screwy and that it's best not to get yourself to "familiar" if you're worried about it. I honestly don't care about it because I'm not up to anything and I don't think I'm likely to be framed.

Cerberus

Guard Dog
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
šŸ˜ˆGodfather GorešŸ˜ˆ
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
User Title Style
Post Background
I guess due to being a regular on a gore site there's a potential risk of trouble. Just keep in mind the people that come on here are usually screwy and that it's best not to get yourself to "familiar" if you're worried about it. I honestly don't care about it because I'm not up to anything and I don't think I'm likely to be framed.
How about Alec Baldwin eh? He must feel awful.

RoadsideHorror

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
How about Alec Baldwin eh? He must feel awful.
Smooth transition there, man lol. It's strange, how does that even happen? The whole process that there would be into getting a prop gun into a studio for it to be a real loaded gun is either stupid amounts of negligence or something else. Very odd to me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment
Registering at Goreforum is quicker and more easier than ever and and you will have access to other areas of the forum. What are you waiting for?

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Private conversations
Rules Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.

Someone ever said

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." (Mahatma Gandhi)

GoreForum

International law holds that freedom of expression is protected in all forums, including Forums online based within the World Wide Web.