As a guest on GoreForum.com you are free to browse both the main site and some forums. However, by taking just a couple of minutes to register with GoreForum.com you will get to view and comment on all videos on the main site, post in discussion within the the forum, create discussion groups, create photo albums, use our chat and be a part of an amazing online community. ++Registration is quick, simple and free!!!

Gore Community Favorite Kind of Gore Vid?

Goreflix
Gore Community

Gore Community Favorite Kind of Gore Vid?

Baphometti

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
What's your favorite kind?

Personally I get a kick out of the ones that turn out be funny in the end ( vid related ) and the ones that go from 1-1,000,000. Also related

Dynamite

Dᴇᴀᴅ Mᴇᴅɪᴀ Cᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛᴏʀs Cʟᴜʙ
Staff member
SuperModerator
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
Collaborator
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
Post Background
Highlighted User Panel
Independence Day Usa GIF

Locust

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
Motorcycle crashes, only road they should be sharing is the highway to hell.

Mateo

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
The second one is fake btw, god tier editing skills. The woman in the stretcher is someone else
Are you sure, Dev? I can't tell by looking at the face, which is bloody, but she appears to be wearing identical clothes: white tee shirt with very short sleeves tucked into blue jeans that are cut off and frayed at the bottom. The jeans also seem to be identical because I can see the light brown tag at the right rear of the jeans in the before and after videos. Also, if you freeze the video at the moment the bumper of the car makes contact with her leg, the car seems to be bending her leg in a realistic way. Anyway, this is just my own speculation.

devD

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
Are you sure, Dev? I can't tell by looking at the face, which is bloody, but she appears to be wearing identical clothes: white tee shirt with very short sleeves tucked into blue jeans that are cut off and frayed at the bottom. The jeans also seem to be identical because I can see the light brown tag at the right rear of the jeans in the before and after videos. Also, if you freeze the video at the moment the bumper of the car makes contact with her leg, the car seems to be bending her leg in a realistic way. Anyway, this is just my own speculation.
100 percent sure !! But everyone had the same reaction as you when they first saw it. I still think this is the best prank on the internet.
The girl's name is Kari Miller, she posted this on her Instagram Page in 2018.

Original post : https://www.instagram.com/p/BleiMBmla3I/?utm_medium=copy_link

Behind the scenes video : https://www.instagram.com/p/BmoGOgwBXQ2/?utm_medium=copy_link

She even had to post on her Twitter that she was alive lmao

Mateo

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
100 percent sure !! But everyone had the same reaction as you when they first saw it. I still think this is the best prank on the internet.

Behind the scenes video : https://www.instagram.com/p/BmoGOgwBXQ2/?utm_medium=copy_link

Damn. I see what you mean by "god tier" editing skills now. I thought that was some sort of typo in your sentence. :)

uvam

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins

nice they had gotten me for a sec.. first video is obviously also fake, the actor play, the reactions, the camera holder all scream fake.

maybe OP's favorite kind of videos are fake videos before all haha

💮Its_izi_again💮

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
Honestly i'm a girl that whatever thing its funny to me..so you know now i like the "memes section" also "medical gore and gory horror section" because it's interesting to me.. But "war and terrorism" its so aah i love it✨
images.jpeg

aetherzx

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
personally, beheadings are sorta funny because they use dull blades. but i prefer when the slice from the back, not from the throat
but i hate animal gore, thats sad

RoadsideHorror

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
What's your favorite kind?

Personally I get a kick out of the ones that turn out be funny in the end ( vid related ) and the ones that go from 1-1,000,000. Also related

View attachment 29581

View attachment 29582
I like 1s were I can really see the human body break down over time to unrecognizable blood splattered meat.

Daniel Lakkari

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
Honestly i'm a girl that whatever thing its funny to me..so you know now i like the "memes section" also "medical gore and gory horror section" because it's interesting to me.. But "war and terrorism" its so aah
I love ISIS videos, especially the beheadings. They are always filmed with great quality and editing. I wish they would release them more often
I concur. They sadly won't be releasing much no more

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment
Registering at Goreforum is quicker and more easier than ever and and you will have access to other areas of the forum. What are you waiting for?

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Private conversations
Rules Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.

Someone ever said

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." (Mahatma Gandhi)

GoreForum

International law holds that freedom of expression is protected in all forums, including Forums online based within the World Wide Web.