As a guest on GoreForum.com you are free to browse both the main site and some forums. However, by taking just a couple of minutes to register with GoreForum.com you will get to view and comment on all videos on the main site, post in discussion within the the forum, create discussion groups, create photo albums, use our chat and be a part of an amazing online community. ++Registration is quick, simple and free!!!

Gore Community Do you think that i'm normal? Answer is welcomed.

GOREBOOK
Gore Community

Gore Community Do you think that i'm normal? Answer is welcomed.

Qwerty2326

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
I feel the willing to kill cats on street.

I don't know where this story was started.
Probably when i was 10.
My family brought a cat dying on the street.
Her name was nabi (means butterfly, in korean. Not nazi)

My familys were all workaholics, so i had spent much times in my home with the cat.
One day, i squeezed her. I don't know why. And...it was much enjoyful rather playing with cat.
So i grabbed her and squeezed everytime i caught her.
Another day, she left for the reason of me, i had fur allergie.

...and few years later, in recent, i saw a cat family(they are 5) on the street, again.
...i just walked on and tried to grab them, but my rationality made me stop the action.
There were cctvs all around, and people often pass on the street.

Since that is happened, i feel anxiety and willing to "kill" cats when i heard of their voices. I don't know why.
I am realizing that this is not a just case nor common things.
I couldn't hold it any longer, so i watched cat torturing video. It was the video that a kitten is stomped by 3 girls, tied with a black belt.
The cat was screaming at the video.
I feel a plenty of Catharsis and happiness.
A feeling that i haven't had ever before.

And i thought : what if i kill a cat with my hand?
At that moment, i have confusing.
My friends and my family, even strangers are not wanting to kill cat. I was the weird among them.

...i don't know what to do. I gathered more cat-torturing video-burning a cat alive, stomped with high-heeled shoes, chocking, eletric shocking, stabbing, kicking... Slapping, hanging and others. The internet knows everything.

I can't find them anymore on just googling, i searched gore sites a hundred times and found this forum, found a link to the cat torturing videos. I used to hate to see gore pictures of human, but now i can

Now i watch them everyday-on school, break-time, morning, before sleeping...
It's sure that i dont like animal torturing- puppy, dog, chicken, cow, horse-but except for the cat.
Im afraid of myself killing a cat in real life, if i do so, i think i will cross the river that cannot return ever EVER again.

Wearing headphones everytime, everywhere to not hear a random cat's voice. This actually quite works well.
...i can't say this to anyone, they will see me in a creepy and terrifying sight.

What should i do? I want more cat-torturing videos so that i dont become myself i'm afraif of. And is this a normal happening?

gorephobic

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
Hey dude, therapy is always an option. I know this isn’t the best place to give advice, if not last, but maybe you should talk to someone because those are some uh, interesting traits. This isn’t really normal. I hope you can get some help. 💗

Pokerface

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins

Probably when i was 10.

My familys were all workaholics, so i had spent much times in my home with the cat.
One day, i squeezed her. I don't know why. And...it was much enjoyful rather playing with cat.

...and few years later, in recent, i saw a cat family(they are 5) on the street, again.
...i just walked on and tried to grab them, but my rationality made me stop the action.

Since that is happened, i feel anxiety and willing to "kill" cats when i heard of their voices. I don't know why.
I couldn't hold it any longer, so i watched cat torturing video. It was the video that a kitten is stomped by 3 girls, tied with a black belt.

My friends and my family, even strangers are not wanting to kill cat. I was the weird among them.

...i don't know what to do. I gathered more cat-torturing video-burning a cat alive, stomped with high-heeled shoes, chocking, eletric shocking, stabbing, kicking... Slapping, hanging and others. The internet knows everything.

I can't find them anymore on just googling, i searched gore sites a hundred times and found this forum, found a link to the cat torturing videos. I used to hate to see gore pictures of human, but now i can

It's sure that i dont like animal torturing- puppy, dog, chicken, cow, horse-but except for the cat.
Im afraid of myself killing a cat in real life, if i do so, i think i will cross the river that cannot return ever EVER again.

Wearing headphones everytime, everywhere to not hear a random cat's voice. This actually quite works well.
...i can't say this to anyone, they will see me in a creepy and terrifying sight.

What should i do? I want more cat-torturing videos so that i dont become myself i'm afraif of. And is this a normal happening?
I can relate to this almost 100% except I will get my hands on one of those things and ring its neck with a camera in my other hand so I can relive the thrill and sounds the cat makes in its final breaths

vomitbrain66

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins

Probably when i was 10.

i think you should go fuck yourself because no one cares about you lol

widepeepohappy

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
Hmm 🤔 it depends on what "normal" means but everyone has their own understanding of what normal means to them but the majority of people think that killing cats is not ok but in China and other poor countries it's the norm. I think your normal but with just a not so common thoughts that not many people support. If I were you I'd get therapy since most serial killers start by killing small animals like cats and I don't know if you'd wanna be that but I do wish you get better and come over your troubles. But I'll be frank and you shouldn't be using this website to find out if your "normal" because just look at the comments my guy no disrespect of course I know everyone's life is complex and people have problems but it's like you asking a bunch of crack addicts how to come clean off Crack. Obviously they have no idea since their addicted themselves and probably lost a hope and could care less about others. But like I said looking for help from a therapist is a good idea and also I think you took a step forward by questioning us (even if we aren't the right people) since your thinking that it isn't right to have these urges and ideas. I truly hope you fight against the ideas and if not maybe you'll give in and get curious and have ideas like "What if do this to a dog" and then it'll keep progressing and progressing until you end up killing people or give into other things like rape or theft. Okay I think I typed too much but I can't express how much I hope the best for you and all the people on here to get over their struggles so please stay safe ❤

widepeepohappy

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
Hey dude, therapy is always an option. I know this isn’t the best place to give advice, if not last, but maybe you should talk to someone because those are some uh, interesting traits. This isn’t really normal. I hope you can get some help. 💗
❤

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment
Registering at Goreforum is quicker and more easier than ever and and you will have access to other areas of the forum. What are you waiting for?

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Private conversations
Rules Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.

Someone ever said

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." (Mahatma Gandhi)

GoreForum

International law holds that freedom of expression is protected in all forums, including Forums online based within the World Wide Web.