As a guest on GoreForum.com you are free to browse both the main site and some forums. However, by taking just a couple of minutes to register with GoreForum.com you will get to view and comment on all videos on the main site, post in discussion within the the forum, create discussion groups, create photo albums, use our chat and be a part of an amazing online community. ++Registration is quick, simple and free!!!

Gore Community artical for being safe in gore

GOREBOOK
Gore Community

Gore Community artical for being safe in gore

kooljool

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
//i have more tips and site that can help the guide is incomplete it was writen in 2018

i have found some tips if u like to see gore or do it ur self(turture ppl)
i mean i have not dont any illigale stuff like kiddnaping or turture to ppl my life but if think u if any body want to do it this are the steps that u can take to be safe

1]if u just like to see gore and dont hav any "ergess" to do it (like me)
1.1]u should use vpn all the time (mostly tor is better)
1.2]if u want to back up ur videos and photos use PGP encryption to encrypt the files and stor ur private and public key as a qr code and make multiple copies in such a way that no one beleves that its is a bad qrcode and private it in any could service (remember the site)
1.3]dont put ur qur code with the files in the drive
1.4] not always but once in a month see theripy videos on youtube (tell from experians)so that u are not inspied by the gore nad do it ur self (keep in mind and this is actually for bad normail ppl......dont be selfish ......if u will be then ppl will also be to u)
(if u dont know what is PGP encryption and which virgion to use just google it i am not going to tell the best one read and find out ur self )

2]ppl who do what to do plz dont but ok
2.1]only take ppl
2.1.1]who dont have any friends or relative observ them ...
2.1.2]if possible take ppl who are new in the Neighborhood observ them see whom they are chating with
involve ur self with them but unknowingly dont be a friend with him/her just make a trust and dont tell ppl or him to know any one only u
dont tell ppl serounding know that u are involed and friends with him .....if ppl know that u are toking with him make a fake story and tell that he is a jucking
when u think its been nice some days then startcalling him in ur home as u are helping him
2.2]after u working is done cut the body in pisses cook it with in 2 days of time as police investigation would start after 24h of missing the body (i know it will take time to cook the lags and arms but do it fast )
2.2.1] it is bettre that u boil the body and use acid (https://www.in-the-loop.net.au/acid-test-can-dissolve-body-completely/) Concentrated sulfuric acid or hydrofluoric acid does a good job
2.2.2]after body the dessolved u have pack the cooked body and take map to locate the dumping of the body after that take moust black sand mix the dissoved body in the sand with ur garbage and pack the sand mixture into gray bags which plantition uses to sell the fertilised sand and then trade that sand to the farmers
be care full of checkup some of the farmers take tests of the sand to see the minlers dont go there u will be captured
always disgis ur self or send the packates in mail it is better only sell them in cheap possible price and in black only

2.2.3]u can also eat it but stil it will take time and u dont have that, u have "complete the whole task in 2-3days max 4 day"
2.2.4]

2.2.2]dont do the working in ur know place where ppl know u come and And don't do it in your garage it is the most vulnerable place to find and because garage open to every bosy and to easy cary vahicals very vernalabe place make a undergound basedments it will take alsomost 3 months if u plan rightly it inspiration from this video https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGjbAdaOBLBlS1MPKXYmqwZLZhWC1FAMx
2.2.3]for the lock system u i have some skamatics will upload after words remind me idk
2.2.4]

2/5/2018

this actical the incompelet i will complete it in future i think

Sexecutioner

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
Post Background
User Title Style
Why not post a roadmap of how you plan to dispose of your bodies on the internet, they'll never find it there! There is SOOOO much to unpack here, I'll just cover my favorites. I'm sure that after 24 hours the police will not even think to look at that bag of weird smelling black sand labeled "sell to farmers, do not test". And it is totally on the up and up for anyone to have barrels of sulfuric acid in their car port. :) B+ for effort, But after reading your helpful guide. My best recommendation is, move to Brazil where no one cares anyway. Also do not murder new people in your neighborhood, it drives down the property value. Go to the nice side of town and murder the rich. They make better fertilizer anyway.

kooljool

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
Why not post a roadmap of how you plan to dispose of your bodies on the internet, they'll never find it there! There is SOOOO much to unpack here, I'll just cover my favorites. I'm sure that after 24 hours the police will not even think to look at that bag of weird smelling black sand labeled "sell to farmers, do not test". And it is totally on the up and up for anyone to have barrels of sulfuric acid in their car port. :) B+ for effort, But after reading your helpful guide. My best recommendation is, move to Brazil where no one cares anyway. Also do not murder new people in your neighborhood, it drives down the property value. Go to the nice side of town and murder the rich. They make better fertilizer anyway.
i did not wrote it i found it from "tor" here http://lhyytrv3v7m3upeevqtgvan7hlcfklc5qxumsamopyut723uz6cpwqid.onion/ by the user "doomlol"

Sexecutioner

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
Post Background
User Title Style
That site just tried to sell me dick pills.

Apocalypse

ƜberApocaZealot
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
šŸ˜ˆGodfather GorešŸ˜ˆ
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
User Title Style
Post Background
Well, some of your tips are good but I've come to learn that nobody is truly safe online. If someone is skilled enough and hellbent on getting to you, there's little you can do to stop them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment
Registering at Goreforum is quicker and more easier than ever and and you will have access to other areas of the forum. What are you waiting for?

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Private conversations
Rules Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.

Someone ever said

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." (Mahatma Gandhi)

GoreForum

International law holds that freedom of expression is protected in all forums, including Forums online based within the World Wide Web.