As a guest on GoreForum.com you are free to browse both the main site and some forums. However, by taking just a couple of minutes to register with GoreForum.com you will get to view and comment on all videos on the main site, post in discussion within the the forum, create discussion groups, create photo albums, use our chat and be a part of an amazing online community. ++Registration is quick, simple and free!!!

Gore Community are any girls here

GOREBOOK
Gore Community

Gore Community are any girls here

kooljool

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
42/M.......does this look like a dating site?
so if i ask that are u a girl that means i what to fuck u .....................what is ur logic man ............... i just asking are there any other genders thats it ............ lol u have to improve ur thinking man ...........

u are simp just think before u replay matherfucker ............... every body is horny in this site anyway what are u simping about lol 😂😂🤣🤣🤣
no no no u are here to see "gore" fuck u ......... what do u think u are cool lol 😂😂.......................

i really got boners after my first kill

vomitbrain66

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
so if i ask that are u a girl that means i what to fuck u .....................what is ur logic man ............... i just asking are there any other genders thats it ............ lol u have to improve ur thinking man ...........

u are simp just think before u replay matherfucker ............... every body is horny in this site anyway what are u simping about lol 😂😂🤣🤣🤣
no no no u are here to see "gore" fuck u ......... what do u think u are cool lol 😂😂.......................

holly fuck chill out orangutan, someone stole your bananas?

kooljool

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
holly fuck chill out orangutan, someone stole your bananas?
if u really want know or just joking ...ahhhh i dont care i going to tell anyway

i m fustrated my friends found out that i love to watch gore .....they think i fucking spyco and fuck feeling lonly and fustrated

and u are here telling me simp fuck u
download.jpg

Reflex1

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
Such a simp reply

Sexecutioner

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
Post Background
User Title Style
There are girls on this site, most hang around on Self Harm corner, some like to smoke behind the Attention Whore gas station, while promoting their only fans, but here and there are some cool girls worth chatting with. but no, not a dating site. Unless you want to commit suicide while I watch on the first date that is. Then swipe left bebe'

GoreWhore667

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
Post Background
Highlighted User Panel
User Title Style
There are girls on this site, most hang around on Self Harm corner, some like to smoke behind the Attention Whore gas station, while promoting their only fans, but here and there are some cool girls worth chatting with. but no, not a dating site. Unless you want to commit suicide while I watch on the first date that is. Then swipe left bebe'
Hey with the way 2021's going I wouldn't be surprised if you got some offers.

Daniel Lakkari

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
none that would admit iis amongst the best replies
Ah yes, an entity. Not a human being. Just an entity. Again, take it as ya will. I don't really care either way lol.
It's not even remotely an insulting term. "Human being", "Entity", same basic shit. And there's no real need for anyone to "take it as they will": you're either born male or female, nothing like "in-between" or "non-binary" kind of nonsense. Make up whatever you want with that brain of yours, reality remains reality. Delirious oligophrenic standpoints like that of yours - "I won't say whether or not I'm a female, though I do have a pussy." piss me the fuck off and make me feel sorry for this planet. Fucking embarassing.

zoravinnet

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
It's not even remotely an insulting term. "Human being", "Entity", same basic shit. And there's no real need for anyone to "take it as they will": you're either born male or female, nothing like "in-between" or "non-binary" kind of nonsense. Make up whatever you want with that brain of yours, reality remains reality. Delirious oligophrenic standpoints like that of yours - "I won't say whether or not I'm a female, though I do have a pussy." piss me the fuck off and make me feel sorry for this planet. Fucking embarassing.
Now there's the sugar! I was poking fun at your word usage but alright man. The fact you're so heated about this is funny and I'm liking these reactions outta you. Keep going off about whatever it is you're infuriated about. Pure gold. Continue being sympathetic to a doomed planet.

Daniel Lakkari

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
Now there's the sugar! I was poking fun at your word usage but alright man. The fact you're so heated about this is funny and I'm liking these reactions outta you. Keep going off about whatever it is you're infuriated about. Pure gold. Continue being sympathetic to a doomed planet.
You are fucking weird. I have zero sympathy towards this deplorable planet nor this universe as a whole. Literally none. I fucking disdain it.

Kitteh

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
I mean we're a bunch of fat fucks and weirdos lol
Not sure, I looked at self inflicted injuries and exhibitionists sections of the forum and everyone seems skinny... Especially with the first section I hoped for some nice plump tummies, thighs and calves, pierced or cut, with cute blood flowing... 😺

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment
Registering at Goreforum is quicker and more easier than ever and and you will have access to other areas of the forum. What are you waiting for?

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Private conversations
Rules Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.

Someone ever said

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." (Mahatma Gandhi)

GoreForum

International law holds that freedom of expression is protected in all forums, including Forums online based within the World Wide Web.