As a guest on GoreForum.com you are free to browse both the main site and some forums. However, by taking just a couple of minutes to register with GoreForum.com you will get to view and comment on all videos on the main site, post in discussion within the the forum, create discussion groups, create photo albums, use our chat and be a part of an amazing online community. ++Registration is quick, simple and free!!!

Gore Community a question for nazis

GOREBOOK
Gore Community

Gore Community a question for nazis

TheCaptain

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
Collaborator
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
“Caucasian” is geographically inaccurate. Most white people in the U.S. aren’t descended from the Caucasus region between Europe and Asia (touching Russia, Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan) but from western and northern Europe. This was part of the confusion in identifying the Boston Marathoner bombers — they were Muslims from the Caucasus and therefore technically Caucasians, but few would identify them as white. Just call me a white devil like the Negroids do.

vomitbrain66

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
“Caucasian” is geographically inaccurate. Most white people in the U.S. aren’t descended from the Caucasus region between Europe and Asia (touching Russia, Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan) but from western and northern Europe. This was part of the confusion in identifying the Boston Marathoner bombers — they were Muslims from the Caucasus and therefore technically Caucasians, but few would identify them as white. Just call me a white devil like the Negroids do.
u right. im half aryan half portuguese. idk if im white, but at least im not black.

88stpetersburg

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
what do u think about caucasians?
caucasian like all mix european? they're fine. if they don't have gypsy and nigger in their DNA and their facial features are unique (i'm not saying it like its bad)
personally i'm 92% slavic and 8% irish my eye is green because my mom is irish and my hair is dark because my dad is dark hair Blue eyes.

vomitbrain66

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
caucasian like all mix european? they're fine. if they don't have gypsy and nigger in their DNA and their facial features are unique (i'm not saying it like its bad)
personally i'm 92% slavic and 8% irish my eye is green because my mom is irish and my hair is dark because my dad is dark hair Blue eyes.
my hair is dark blond because my grandfather is Aryan with blue eyes and my eyes are brown because my father and grandmother are portuguese. so I think I'm about 10% Aryan and the rest portuguese/caucasian. I did a research and I don't have nigger or Indian in my DNA, so I don't know if I'm white.

commiebommie

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
Just have to say, I always hate it when people do this fucking shit.
my hair is dark blond because my grandfather is Aryan with blue eyes and my eyes are brown because my father and grandmother are portuguese. so I think I'm about 10% Aryan and the rest portuguese/caucasian. I did a research and I don't have nigger or Indian in my DNA, so I don't know if I'm white.
You do know that Aryans originate from Persia, right?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment
Registering at Goreforum is quicker and more easier than ever and and you will have access to other areas of the forum. What are you waiting for?

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Private conversations
Rules Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.

Someone ever said

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." (Mahatma Gandhi)

GoreForum

International law holds that freedom of expression is protected in all forums, including Forums online based within the World Wide Web.