As a guest on GoreForum.com you are free to browse both the main site and some forums. However, by taking just a couple of minutes to register with GoreForum.com you will get to view and comment on all videos on the main site, post in discussion within the the forum, create discussion groups, create photo albums, use our chat and be a part of an amazing online community. ++Registration is quick, simple and free!!!

Gore Community a question about jews

Goreflix
Gore Community

Gore Community a question about jews

88stpetersburg

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
You look at it from a Plato's Cave perspective... :) There is no real proof that whites are better than people like me. A person like you is a dumb fucking animal, that can't see beyond the box that's been placed over your head. This Mark Twain quote describes my conversation with you to a T...

"Never argue with stupid people, they will always drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

I bet your dumb ass can't even see beyond the Christian religion... Are you religious, boy...? Do you believe in the adult Santa Claus...? Do you believe in that Jewish rabbi called "Jesus Christ"...? lol. Christianity is a tool, to remove occult power and knowledge from the masses... The darker races tie into the spiritual/YIN aspect more so than your race does, and if humanity were to ever re-connect with the metaphysical and awaken the dormant((psychic)) parts of our souls people like you would be doomed. You're nothing compared to me... :) Hardly. lol. I was born in the year of the Dragon, under a master number of 11... Leo sun, and Scorpio ascendant. I'd fuck you and your entire family if the "spirits" themselves weren't keeping me from doing so, but me sayWithing any of this doesn't even matter, since all of this goes wayyyyyyyyy beyond your mediocre mind. This Jewish matrix coddles people like you... And if it doesn't, then best believe... Your hell awaits, and it awaits on the other side. I'd tell you to think of me when that time comes, but what's the point...? You reincarnate and forget everything. Hotel California...
I got astral chains on me... An astral creature attached to my sixth and crown chakra. Lol, without it I would turn your shit around on you so quick it wouldn't even be funny... The very essence of your soul, worm. lol.
Lol write a blog with that shit tons of context. Mulatto

YellowDragon11

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
Lol write a blog with that shit tons of context. Mulatto
How many times do I have to tell you...? I'm not black, lol... Nor am I part black. You keep projecting... Do you really have to pretend that I'm someone I'm not...? Does it help reinforce your own weak ego when you do that...? Serious question. :)

And I already said, I don't expect you to believe any of that 'shit'. You're a sheep... A 'goyim'. A closest thing to an animal that a gentile can be, assuming that you're not some Ashke*nazi* yourself. lol.

How do you think Kabblaistic Jews control this planet...? Through black magick... The occult. This is the reason why idiots like you will never get ahead, because you're not on their level.... At least in some regard.

88stpetersburg

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
How many times do I have to tell you...? I'm not black, lol... Nor am I part black. You keep projecting... Do you really have to pretend that I'm someone I'm not...? Does it help reinforce your own weak ego when you do that...? Serious question. :)

And I already said, I don't expect you to believe any of that 'shit'. You're a sheep... A 'goyim'. A closest thing to an animal that a gentile can be, assuming that you're not some Ashke*nazi* yourself. lol.
Don't care if you have black dna or not. Still gonna call you mulatto nigger. In 21st century "nigger" are use for people who act like coon don't care, even if you white i still gonna call you a nigger

YellowDragon11

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
Keep flooding the server tho. You seems don't give a fuck admin just give you first warning. Pick a new character later "KinhOrca"
You're flooding it right along with me, lmao... If he doesn't ban you, but only me than that's a point on my side too. :) I'm an optomist like that... I'm Sioux. I'm a warrior at heart... I don't really care for the rules that are set within this Jewish matrix... If at all.

And what in the world is a "KinhOrca"...? lol.

YellowDragon11

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
Don't care if you have black dna or not. Still gonna call you mulatto nigger. In 21st century "nigger" are use for people who act like coon don't care, even if you white i still gonna call you a nigger
But you are a coon/or "nigger" if that's how you go about using the word. :) The definition of coon ((to me)) = The bitch of another race... And you sir, qualify. :) You happily wear Jewish chains over your body. Tell me, do you worship Christ...? The Jewish rabbi pedo...? lol.

vomitbrain66

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
But you are a coon/or "nigger" if that's how you go about using the word. :) The definition of coon ((to me)) = The bitch of another race... And you sir, qualify. :) You happily wear Jewish chains over your body. Tell me, do you worship Christ...? The Jewish rabbi pedo...? lol.
no one give a shit about you. no one reads your huge texts. stop being a retard and get back to your circle of mixed freaks, faggot!

YellowDragon11

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
no one give a shit about you. no one reads your huge texts. stop being a retard and get back to your circle of mixed freaks, faggot!
Freaks...? You're the one who is obsessed with the color black, and listen to hard metal ((glorifying evil)) which is a YIN quality, while at the same time not wanting to be a part of the literal darkness... Like I am. :) You hate yourself, boy...? lol. ;)

But to be fair, the white soul is based upon the YIN aspect... Which is feminine by nature, so technically... You're the faggot. Not me.

vomitbrain66

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
Freaks...? You're the one who is obsessed with the color black, and listen to hard metal ((glorifying evil)) which is a YIN quality, while at the same time not wanting to be a part of the literal darkness... Like I am. :) You hate yourself, boy...? lol. ;)

But to be fair, the white soul is based upon the YIN aspect... Which is feminine by nature, so technically... You're the faggot. Not me.
can you reply with 3 lines or less? i dont think so, actually. your brain is too small for this

YellowDragon11

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
can you reply with 3 lines or less? i dont think so, actually. your brain is too small for this
Yeah, coming from a guy that calls himself "Vomit Brain"... And nice one eye symbolism you got there, by the way. :) I'm also digging the numerology too... "66". 3, 6, 9... Major occult numbers, and the numbers that are most frequently used by the Jewish illuminati/and freemasons.

YellowDragon11

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
One eye symbolism... And that's a picture of a child too. And then they call me the pedophile...? Lol. /smh... Why do I have a feeling that's not even your own kid? Creepy... :)

vomitbrain66

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
Yeah, coming from a guy that calls himself "Vomit Brain"... And nice one eye symbolism you got there, by the way. :) I'm also digging the numerology too... "66". 3, 6, 9... Major occult numbers, and the numbers that are most frequently used by the Jewish illuminati/and freemasons.
i just typed random words and number when i was creating my user. stop bitching at internet, freak

vomitbrain66

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
Okay, troll. lol. :) It's you. You got me... And I see you changed your profile picture too... Was it because I mentioned the one eye symbolism?
man my brain is getting smaller every time i respond you. i will not waste my time with you anymore. i really have better thing to do. by the way i chaged because i wanted to, i dont give a shit about you.

YellowDragon11

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
man my brain is getting smaller every time i respond you. i will not waste my time with you anymore. i really have better thing to do. by the way i chaged because i wanted to, i dont give a shit about you.
Happy Birthday Reaction GIF
I found a cool picture of your family. :) You guys are quite the lookers... lol. ;)

TheCaptain

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
Collaborator
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
This is for all users, if you want to debate you can post it here in open forum, if you want to Insult and talk shit do it in private chat please.

HopingForNemesis

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
I don't know if he is Jewish or not... Not for certain, so I shouldn't assert that he is... You're right, but there's a lot of red flags with that guy that points to the possible fact that he is... As for there being good Jews, I may have to disagree there... I don't think there would be a Zionism without Jews, and no Jews without Zionism. :) It's likely in their very DNA to parasite... Their souls are probably vampiric by nature. They've always leeched off of communities, and have done vile shit through out history ((and even up to this present/"serpent" day)). They control Hollywood... They control our governments, major corps... The majorty of people on the planet worship **THEIR** god ((Jehovah... Jesus, whom was a Jewish rabbi)). Is all of this a 'cohen'cidence...? I don't think so. :) How can such a small minority ever have so much power over the planet...? The Ashkenazi race makes up the smallest racial minority on the planet, last I read... So how in the world do they own more than half of the world's wealth...? lol. That's the million dollar question no one wants to acknowledge... These parasites could only be being helped by an outside force... And no one wants to tread there, in fear of looking like "Tin Foil Hats".
A lot of good points there.

HopingForNemesis

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
**Through sympathy and likely through other means as well..

. Feeding into Nazism, is feeding into Zionism. Hitler was a Zionist stooge, and was possibly part Jewish himself as some of his close SS officers were... Have you seen Adolf Eichmann...? Him and Josef Goebbels both look full blown Jewish. Himmler even looks suspect, lol.
Yep and The fucker assassinated in Prague was a topnotch Jew.

commiebommie

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
their triggerd word is "holocaust never existed"
second method is telling them about race and IQ. when they answer with "everyone is equality" then its time to put that hook nose to sleep
I don't think that'll work. Most people these days get 'triggered' by such statements.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment
Registering at Goreforum is quicker and more easier than ever and and you will have access to other areas of the forum. What are you waiting for?

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Private conversations
Rules Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.

Someone ever said

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." (Mahatma Gandhi)

GoreForum

International law holds that freedom of expression is protected in all forums, including Forums online based within the World Wide Web.