As a guest on GoreForum.com you are free to browse both the main site and some forums. However, by taking just a couple of minutes to register with GoreForum.com you will get to view and comment on all videos on the main site, post in discussion within the the forum, create discussion groups, create photo albums, use our chat and be a part of an amazing online community. ++Registration is quick, simple and free!!!

Gore Community a question about jews

GOREBOOK
Gore Community

Gore Community a question about jews

88stpetersburg

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
their triggerd word is "holocaust never existed"
second method is telling them about race and IQ. when they answer with "everyone is equality" then its time to put that hook nose to sleep

RoadsideHorror

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
any tips on how to identify jews beyond the nose?
Physical characteristics aren't enough to identify (((them))) since Jews aren't a race until they can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Abraham existed, the mythical figure they claim to descend from. Even then, there are Jews of all races. Jews are an ethnic group, not a racial group. The only way you could distinguish an Ashkenazi from a European is the swarthy features, sometimes their features are entirely European, ie blonde hair/blue eyes.

The most obvious Jews are the Hasidic Jews
1629731133468.png

You could also observe their cocks to see if their genitals have been cut. Speaking of which, here's an interesting video about cut penises:
Child Circumcision: An Elephant in the Hospital by Professor R. McAllister - YouTube

vomitbrain66

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
Physical characteristics aren't enough to identify (((them))) since Jews aren't a race until they can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Abraham existed, the mythical figure they claim to descend from. Even then, there are Jews of all races. Jews are an ethnic group, not a racial group. The only way you could distinguish an Ashkenazi from a European is the swarthy features, sometimes their features are entirely European, ie blonde hair/blue eyes.

The most obvious Jews are the Hasidic Jews View attachment 34256

You could also observe their cocks to see if their genitals have been cut. Speaking of which, here's an interesting video about cut penises:
Child Circumcision: An Elephant in the Hospital by Professor R. McAllister - YouTube
got it, im blonde but my eyes are brown. i have descent from portugal, brown eyes are common there. actually, eye color ain't shit, because a lot of niggers have blue or green eyes, but you've never seen a natural blonde nigger, have you?

RoadsideHorror

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
got it, im blonde but my eyes are brown. i have descent from portugal, brown eyes are common there. actually, eye color ain't shit, because a lot of niggers have blue or green eyes, but you've never seen a natural blonde nigger, have you?
There is no possible way a Sub-Saharan African gets blue eyes unless it's albinism or admixture. What "niggers" are you using as your reference for having blue eyes?

YellowDragon11

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
their triggerd word is "holocaust never existed"
second method is telling them about race and IQ. when they answer with "everyone is equality" then its time to put that hook nose to sleep
Lol, some Jews know that the holocaust is BS and will even agree that it never happened... In an attempt to pretend like they're gentiles, so they can pan off other Jewish BS on you that you're not so schooled on.

You are aware of the fact that there's been many famous Jews ((through out history)) and even Jews that have wrote books about the holocaust being BS, right...?

As for race and IQ... I'm pretty sure that there's a few ((if not more)) Jews that are geneticists, that are also at the fore front of genetic science that push the belief/ and "science" that whites are superior.

Jews pretending to be white nationalist here: https://vigile.quebec/articles/why-are-jews-leading-the-alt-right-white-nationalist-movements When they ((themselves)) are leading white nationalist groups, that alone should tell you something... They're not scared to say whites are superior to all other races ((including their own)), and they're also not scared to deny the holocaust. Some are, but some aren't...

What they are scared of though, is humanity waking up... Knowing thy self, through occult power and knowledge. Third eye open... Awakening of the psychic mind. Connecting to the metaphysical side of life... Becoming aware of it. In other words; Putting on the sun glasses The sun glasses represent the spiritual sight... Third eye open.

YellowDragon11

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins

The most obvious Jews are the Hasidic Jews View attachment 34256

Lol, that's BS... Ashkenazi Jewish is a race. It can be even tested for through DNA companies such as 23andMe and Ancestry.com. Proof here:

More evidence that Jews are a race ((they're also more prone to Schizophrenia)): https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19154657/

Anyone who says Jews aren't a race should be questioned whether they themselves aren't Jewish... Jews also ((as far as I'm concerned)) tend to be psychopathic... They're cold, and lizard-like... Reason why they can send so many gentiles off to fight their wars, and yet sleep comfortably at night. Did you yourself ((RoadsideHorror)) not tell me yesterday that you enjoyed watching gentiles die on websites such as this one...? Remember what you told me on this video here: https://goreforum.com/threads/neo-nazi-group-sanitater-88-attack-homeless-people.9450/#post-30428 ?

YellowDragon11

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
hahahahah so accurate!
That's not accurate... That's BS, and you're an idiot if you truly believe that. You underestimate them. Stupid people don't run the world, and the Jew certainly does... Or do they...? :alien::alien::alien: 😉 Because they even have their masters. How else would the smallest minority on the planet have so much control over the world...? Even owning more than half of the world's wealth?

RoadsideHorror

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
Lol, that's BS... Ashkenazi Jewish is a race. It can be even tested for through DNA companies such as 23andMe and Ancestry.com. Proof here:

More evidence that Jews are a race ((they're also more prone to Schizophrenia)): https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19154657/

Anyone who says Jews aren't a race should be questioned whether they themselves aren't Jewish... Jews also ((as far as I'm concerned)) tend to be psychopathic... They're cold, and lizard-like... Reason why they can send so many gentiles off to fight their wars, and yet sleep comfortably at night. Did you yourself ((RoadsideHorror)) not tell me yesterday that you enjoyed watching gentiles die on websites such as this one...? Remember what you told me on this video here: https://goreforum.com/threads/neo-nazi-group-sanitater-88-attack-homeless-people.9450/#post-30428 ?
Still have to prove the existence of Abraham for them to be a race the way they claim they are, captain tardigrade. Have any evidence for that?

YellowDragon11

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
Still have to prove the existence of Abraham for them to be a race they way they claim they are, captain tardigrade. Have any evidence for that?
Ohhh, is that all you have...? Petty name calling? That's certainly a mark of intelligence ((sarcasm, of course))... And no, if you're going to go about it in that route... Then it should be obvious that they're not a "divine" race as there is absolutely no evidence of the existence of Abraham or any/or hardly any actual biblical character ((as far as I'm concerned)) ((and for someone to even think otherwise would likely be idiotic of them)), but they are an actual race... Genetically speaking, and this has been proven. :) Links I posted up above is proof of that.

RoadsideHorror

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
Ohhh, is that all you have...? Petty name calling? That's certainly a mark of intelligence ((sarcasm, of course))... And no, if you're going to go about it in that route... Then it should be obvious that they're not a "divine" race, but they are an actual race... Genetically speaking, and this has been proven. :) Links I posted up above is proof of that.
Only covered Ashkenazi Jews, which isn't the entirety of Judaism, mongoloid. Your argument for why Jews are a race is 2 YT vids and a study on schizophrenia (a disorder that you obviously suffer from), such reliable sources 👏

Prove Abrahams existence, simple.

YellowDragon11

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
Only covered Ashkenazi Jews, which isn't the entirety of Judaism, mongoloid. Your argument for why Jews are a race is 2 YT vids and a study on schizophrenia (a disorder that you obviously suffer from), such reliable sources 👏

Prove Abrahams existence, simple.
This is proven in the scientific community that they are a race and the two YT videos and the *GOVERNMENT* link ((I would say)) I posted above proves this... Here, I'll post it again if you missed it the first time: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19154657/ They're a race. Not a religion.... And I don't know why you would deny this anyways...? Likely, because you're a kike yourself... Your obsession with race is evidence of this, considering the fact that Ashke*nazi* Jews are the most racist people on the planet... And I'm proud mongoloid by the way... :) I wouldn't want to be a full blooded white boy. I personally think whites are the gayest, the cheesiest, and the most feminine race on the planet... As far as I'm concerned, they also produce the most faggots too. Is that something you would take pride in...? Never the less though, whites do have their own positive traits that us 'darkies' do not have, and vice versa, so I'm not going to downplay them as a race as you would like me to do.

You failed in that mission, sir. :)

YellowDragon11

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
Why else would 23andMe and Ancestry.com go about labeling Ashkenazi Jewish as a race if they really weren't one...? 🙄 What would be the purpose behind that? lol... And how on Earth would they even go about doing that...? You sir, ((Roadside Kike)) are downplaying the fact that they are a race... You know what you're doing.

RoadsideHorror

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
This is proven in the scientific community that they are a race... I don't know why you would deny this...? Likely, because you're a kike yourself... And I'm proud mongoloid... I wouldn't want to be a full blooded white boy. :) I personally think whites are the gayest, the cheesiest, and the most feminine race on the planet. As far as I'm concerned, they also produce the most faggots too. Is that something you would take pride in...?
You're proud to be a mongoloid? Well, at least you're aware of your limitations.

Does your carer know you're admitting to strangers on the internet that you're a proud retard?
1629747778756.png

YellowDragon11

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
You're proud to be a mongoloid? Well, at least you're aware of your limitations.

Does your carer know you're admitting to strangers on the internet that you're a proud retard?
View attachment 34298
Mongoloids include Eastern Asians, right...? If so, then you are aware of the fact that they have the highest IQ rate on the planet...? Also, the logical side of the mind doesn't really mean shit when you don't have an empowered right/spiritual side of the mind/or soul... As the mind itself is likely THEE soul of the human being. The darker races are more represented by this aspect in life, than your race is... Especially if you're Jewish, I'd say. :) The right part of the brain... Creativity and psychic intuition. The left represents logic and reason...

The whole purpose behind this Jewish matrix is keep occult power and knowledge out of the hands of the masses... To keep humanity's third eye closed, and our psychic mind dormant. If you want to get under my skin... You better try again, little man. lol. I'd teach you that hard way if I wasn't held back by the system itself... At least not to the extent that I am.

YellowDragon11

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins

View attachment 34298
You laugh at what I have to say when it comes to the powers of the mind and soul... The occult/spiritual side to life, but hey... If you don't want to believe that type of stuff, then more power to ya I guess... :) Sheep will be sheep. lol. Or should I say, rats will be rats, in wolf clothing...? ;) Or is it the clothing of the sheep that you wear...? I haven't yet fully figured that out.

RoadsideHorror

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
Mongoloids include Eastern Asians, right...? If so, then you are aware of the fact that they have the highest IQ rate on the planet...? Also, the logical side of the mind doesn't mean shit when you don't have an empowered female side of the mind/or soul... As the mind itself is likely THEE soul of the human being. The darker races are more represented by this aspect in life, than your race is... Especially if you're Jewish, I'd say. :)
It sure does include Eastern Asians
1629748394002.png

Tell me, proud mongoloid, why are you crusading against Jews? Are you mistaking Jews with Juice? Thought the tard wranglers would've provided your Juice box already.

YellowDragon11

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
It sure does include Eastern Asians View attachment 34299

Tell me, proud mongoloid, why are you crusading against Jews? Are you mistaking Jews with Juice? Thought the tard wranglers would've provided your Juice box already.
I'm crusading against the Jews, because they've cut me off from my true potential, or at least from me expressing my true potential... Through occult power and knowledge. Now are you done projecting your own retarded soul, upon mine...? lol. I can keep going... :) I don't mind. I'm not going to bow to some faggot... That's for certain. It's not in my nature to do so...

RoadsideHorror

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
I'm crusading against the Jews, because they've cut me off from my true potential, or at least from me expressing my true potential... Through occult power and knowledge. Now are you done projecting your own retarded soul, upon mine...? lol. I can keep going... :) I don't mind. I'm not going to bow to some faggot. That's for certain. It's not in my nature to do so...
Ofc it's not your nature to 'bow to faggots', it's your nature to be a proud mongoloid.

A lot of retards struggle coming to terms with being retarded:

But not you, you're special.

YellowDragon11

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
Ofc it's not your nature to 'bow to faggots', it's your nature to be a proud mongoloid.

A lot of retards struggle coming to terms with being retarded:

But not you, you're special.
/Yawn lol. Na man, you're the special one... You're white, remember...? :) Or are you a Jew, pretending to be white...? :unsure: Either way, white = right. White = light. And light = special... Right...? I'm using 'our' Illuminati-made language here to make a point though. Hehehe...

RoadsideHorror

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
/Yawn lol. Na man, you're the special one... You're white, remember...? Or wait, are you Jewish...? "Chosen by God"? :) lol. Either way though, I'm pretty sure you believe that you're a shining star none the less! Well, maybe if you're not Jewish... Since Jews are very likely **well aware** of the fact that they're parasites.
'Yawn'? Why haven't your carers noticed you're tired and tucked you into bed? They haven't noticed you ranting about Juice either. 🤨 I'm beginning to think those disability support workers aren't very good at their jobs.

Don't worry @YellowDragon11 , I'll file a complaint on your behalf.
1629749619944.png

YellowDragon11

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
Lol, why would you even waste your time with someone you consider to be so beneath you...? Why even *attempt* to put me "in my place" if you truly believe me to be your inferior, let alone someone who is on the same level as someone with down syndrome...? I don't get it. :unsure: You sir, should get a life... That, or stop being so insecure about your own.

And I certainly hope you don't argue with people that actually have down syndrome irl... If so, that would be extremely pathetic, and sad... Wouldn't you say...?

GoreWhore667

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
Post Background
Highlighted User Panel
User Title Style
any tips on how to identify jews beyond the nose?
Knowing their dietary restrictions and religious holidays. Like if you were a manager you could make it a point to ask if they could work weekends I.e. the sabbath or if they needed any particular days off during the year.

RoadsideHorror

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
Lol, why would you even waste your time with someone you consider to be so beneath you...? Why even *attempt* to put me "in my place" if you truly believe me to be your inferior, let alone someone who is on the same level as someone with down syndrome...? I don't get it. :unsure: You sir, should get a life... That, or stop being so insecure about your own.

And I certainly hope you don't argue with people that actually have down syndrome irl... If so, that would be extremely pathetic, and sad... Wouldn't you say...?
So you were lying when you said 'i'm a proud mongoloid'? You're not proud of being a mongoloid anymore? Sad to hear that man...

1629750318869.png

YellowDragon11

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
So you were lying when you said 'i'm a proud mongoloid'? You're not proud of being a mongoloid anymore? Sad to hear that man...

View attachment 34304
I never said I was one, lol... And you're starting to sound jealous... Jealous that you're not a mongoloid...? :) You really seem to be obsessed over people like me. I can't seem to figure out why, exactly...? I do find it very interesting though... If you're Jewish ((which my money is betting on the likely fact that you are)) it would definitely make sense, ((your obsession that is))....

RoadsideHorror

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
I never said I was one, lol... And you're starting to sound jealous... Jealous that you're not a mongoloid...? :) You really seem to be obsessed over people like me. I can't seem to figure out why, exactly...? I do find it very interesting though... If you're Jewish ((which money is betting on the likely fact that you are)) it would definitely make sense....
Ye man, I'm jelly I'm not a 'proud mongoloid' like you.
1629750908201.png

RoadsideHorror

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
Careful that you don't tie into any bad karmic energy there, bud. ;) You never know if you might end up being a downy in your next incarnation... If reincarnation is universal law, that is. lol.
Karma is a man made idea, not a reality. Dw abt my fate, worry that ur carers still haven't provided you with any Juice. I'd be upset too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment
Registering at Goreforum is quicker and more easier than ever and and you will have access to other areas of the forum. What are you waiting for?

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Private conversations
Rules Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.

Someone ever said

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." (Mahatma Gandhi)

GoreForum

International law holds that freedom of expression is protected in all forums, including Forums online based within the World Wide Web.