Registering at Goreforum is quicker and more easier than ever and and you will have access to other areas of the forum. What are you waiting for?

Gore Video A man was beaten for almost a minute until he lost consciousness on the sidewalk in front of a house where the Civil Police believe is the Roçado neig

kaplen nine

I like Gore
I like Blood
LV

Credits

A homeless man, very popular in the Florianópolis region and known as Bob Marley de Floripa, was beaten by an unidentified man (now identified and the aggressor's details are already in the Santa Catarina Justice), in the Nossa Senhora do Rosário, in São José (SC), 14 km from Florianópolis. The violence, which lasted about a minute, was filmed by an accomplice and posted on YouTube.

Armed with a piece of wood, the attacker alternately punches and repeatedly kicks the beggar's head, until he passes out. All the action was filmed without hiding the identity of the aggressor and with the approval of the cameraman, who says at the end of the video: “It closed. Now let's call the police. "

The police report on the case was registered at the 3rd Police Station, on Wednesday (10), by the São José regional delegate, Fabiano Rocha, based on the video.

The case was referred to the São José Criminal Investigation Division and is being investigated by Deputy Manoel Galeno. Also in December, according to the delegate, the truck that appears in the image had been identified and the owner of the vehicle would be called to investigate. Galeno also reported that the victim survived the attack and is admitted to the São José Regional Hospital.

Current situation

More than 30 days after the case occurred, there is still no news that the perpetrator is detained, and he has used social networks to complain about people who repudiated his act on social networks, as shown in the image below. a WhatsApp. group in which the attacker is a part.

Scarlett Nightshade

I like Gore
I like Blood
LV

Awards
Credits
Oml I hope he goes to prison and is raped. Would love for a video to be uploaded of him getting his ass pounded by big tall dudes. Honestly fuck the cameraman, and the perpetrator. Would love to see them in rags and begging for mercy. Oh and for good measure before they die, cut their dicks off and force it in their ass before hacking their heads off. :love:

Someone ever said

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." (Mahatma Gandhi)

GoreForum

International law holds that freedom of expression is protected in all forums, including Forums online based within the World Wide Web.

Our friends