As a guest on GoreForum.com you are free to browse both the main site and the forums. However, by taking just a couple of minutes to register with GoreForum.com you will get to view and comment on all videos on the main site, post in discussion within the the forum, create discussion groups, create photo albums, use our chat and be a part of an amazing online community. ++Registration is quick, simple and free!!!

Gore Video 12 Year Old Son Of Cartel Leader Beheaded

GOREBOOK
Gore Videos

Gore Video 12 Year Old Son Of Cartel Leader Beheaded

HopingForNemesis

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Awards
Credits
Gorecoins
Agreed, but evil/damaged people always find a way to make trouble. If it wasn’t drugs , we’d just have them as pervs who kidnap, rape and murder children anyway .

MacVSoG

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
Kids no matter who they are connected to shouldn't be on the cartels menu , I genuinly didn't no after seeing countless cartle beheadings and murders that they actuvley went after children . I pwould even say that this shouldn't be able to be viewed here even tho this is a no hold bared type site , just my opinion . I feel for the kid this is the worst I've seen

MixGazore

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
Hey That Little Man That On LIKE A FUCKIN G , Sad to Lose Life that but i think the way see it Eye n Eye , I dont agree with it Personally ,But FUCK MAN😡

RoadsideHorror

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Awards
Credits
Gorecoins
That kid took that like a fucking man even tho its the hardest to watch because of his age , I've got mad respect for him showing no fear for these fucks who get off on murdering children but the jokes sort of on them not geting a scream or crying or showing those scum no fear ... RESPECT ✊🏽✊🏻✊🏼
I'm sure he appreciates your respect for his lack of noise during his brutal death:

respect GIF by Jaz Dhami

it's a shame he's not around anymore to receive it

Scratty

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
I wish the men that did this to a kid be flayed alive! I can't even start the video. I still have some limits!

Rage of god

Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Credits
Gorecoins
you bitches in the comment section dont deserve to have rights as humans. "respect for taking it like a man"? the fuck is wrong with you. if you knew this kid i bet you wouldnt be sayin that dumb shit. all of you mother fuckers will be judged accordingly when you die and you will be in spirit jail for all eternity you fat fraud head ass bitches. respect to the ones in the comment section that actually have sense and are against this though.

HughMongus

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Awards
Credits
Gorecoins
I'm not watching this one! Every single male with gang tattoos or known affiliations should be hunted down and shot dead on sight! What a filthy lowdown shjt skin!

GoreWhore667

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Awards
Credits
Gorecoins
Highlighted User Panel
User Title Style
you bitches in the comment section dont deserve to have rights as humans. "respect for taking it like a man"? the fuck is wrong with you. if you knew this kid i bet you wouldnt be sayin that dumb shit. all of you mother fuckers will be judged accordingly when you die and you will be in spirit jail for all eternity you fat fraud head ass bitches. respect to the ones in the comment section that actually have sense and are against this though.
All things considered I feel this thread was not only respectful but complimentary. You saw the title we all knew how it was going to end.

GoreWhore667

Killer
Love Gore
Gore Vicious
LV

Awards
Credits
Gorecoins
Highlighted User Panel
User Title Style
I'm not watching this one! Every single male with gang tattoos or known affiliations should be hunted down and shot dead on sight! What a filthy lowdown shjt skin!
Not to be outdone by the Cartels ISIS later released their own video of them decapitating a 12 year old.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment
Registering at Goreforum is quicker and more easier than ever and and you will have access to other areas of the forum. What are you waiting for?

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Private conversations
Rules Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.

Someone ever said

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." (Mahatma Gandhi)

GoreForum

International law holds that freedom of expression is protected in all forums, including Forums online based within the World Wide Web.