Registering at Goreforum is quicker and more easier than ever - and it's free! What are you waiting for, a apocalypse?

Gore Video 1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick Video

whybotherlol

I like Gore
I like Blood
LV

Credits
wow, this wasn't even slightly shocking. i mean, murdering people is just horrible, and i don't endorse it in any sense. but i seriously can't believe that this fucking idiot killed a poor, innocent human being, all for the benefit of making such an underwhelming snuff film, for which he has had to pay the debt of the rest of his life. and he probably thinks of himself as some edgy, god-like kind of human being. what a fucking idiotic, self-rightious twat lol. his stupidity is hilarious. i'm appalled at any level of human violence, but i have seen much worse than this. the fact that this stupid faggot murderer gave his life away for this is truly beyond retarded. the fact that there are people who look up to him, and write letters to him in prison, is ridiculous. RIP to Jun Lin, god knows you deserved a full life, and a much more dignified end to what this candian twat gave you

BindTortureKill

I like Gore
I like Blood
LV

Awards
Credits
wow, this wasn't even slightly shocking. i mean, murdering people is just horrible, and i don't endorse it in any sense. but i seriously can't believe that this fucking idiot killed a poor, innocent human being, all for the benefit of making such an underwhelming snuff film, for which he has had to pay the debt of the rest of his life. and he probably thinks of himself as some edgy, god-like kind of human being. what a fucking idiotic, self-rightious twat lol. his stupidity is hilarious. i'm appalled at any level of human violence, but i have seen much worse than this. the fact that this stupid faggot murderer gave his life away for this is truly beyond retarded. the fact that there are people who look up to him, and write letters to him in prison, is ridiculous. RIP to Jun Lin, god knows you deserved a full life, and a much more dignified end to what this candian twat gave you
Wasn't this guy the same dude that sent internet sleuths on a manhunt because he made cat snuff videos

Beeper

I like Gore
I like Blood
LV

Credits
Wasn't this guy the same dude that sent internet sleuths on a manhunt because he made cat snuff videos
Yeah, the guy from that don’t fuck with cats doc on Netflix. I knew about this dude and saw the video when it happened but didn’t realize who the documentary was about until like halfway through lmao 🥴

secco

I like Gore
I like Blood
LV

Credits
i mean if you know of any better snuff films send em my way dude

Someone ever said

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." (Mahatma Gandhi)

GoreForum

International law holds that freedom of expression is protected in all forums, including Forums online based within the World Wide Web.

Our friends